BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Lisa N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I'm currently not sure about this product. I tend to use it alone on my lazy days & it puts dry patches on my face.. I have really oily skin so i have no idea why the problem is. I'll use this longer to see how the outcome is.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
ultimately the brand rimmel has products of excellent price and good quality, really I love this brand and this first above all, manages to make that my makeup lasts all day, and prepare my face before applying makeup is really very good I recommend it.
Melissa W.
Palmetto, FL
I've been using this product all week and so far I love it. I have very oily skin and I'm sure it's a combination of the help of a matte foundation/translucent powder as well but this was also only $6 at Walgreens and I love it
Channie O.
Corona
If you're a beginner in makeup and looking for a primer that over all does its job and you dont want to pay an arm and a leg for it this is it. This will leave you with a matte finish and not for those for who have very dry faces. This is my go to inexpensive primer.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
This is great for oily skin I apply it on my face before I apply my foundation. I do notice it helps my makeup last a few hours longer without getting so oily, but I still get oily after a long time. But be warned do not put this over dry skin because this will dry it out even more and make those dry patches flake.
Nancy N.
Emeryville, CA
This is an alright primer, and for the price, I can't complain too much. It doesn't keep me matte completely but it does keep oils to a relatively low level. It's not as powerful as a primer could be, and I don't notice much of a difference in applying my makeup, but again, for the price, I don't mind too much.
Jessica A.
I've been using this for some years now and I must say its def a makeup staple of mine. It does leave me with a matte finish, doesn't hide all, but does drastically minimize my pores. I love it. I get mine either at my local Target or Wal Mart. Highly recommend!👍
Berenice Q.
Murray, UT
Excelent primer for combination skin. It is thicker than other primers, I personally like this. I always moisturize first and apply this after, i wait for about 10 min then apply makeup. This is one of my favorite primers.
Jazmine M.
Dardanelle, AR
I have extremly oily skin on my nose so i started using this. I just put it on my t-zone. in my opinion its to thick to use all over the face. its good for the price and does delay the oilyness, but its not an all day matte.
Maria S.
Wilmington , North Carolina
I've been using this for awhile I love it! It does it's job and it keeps my makeup matte. It also serves as a nice base to apply foundation I will constantly keep on repurchasing because it's inexpensive and it does it's job
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.