BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
I use this before I apply my makeup. I feel like it's a pretty awesome product that help my makeup stay in place. I personally like how it makes my skin look even when I just have it on. I like that it has a lotion consistency. It's easier for me to deal with and I love it's affordability. Now I can splurge on other beauty products. :)
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
I love this primer I have found that if you sort of blot it on and then push it into your skin instead of rubbing it in like lotion it works much better. Keeps my foundation from getting oily or spreading through out the day.
Hannah B.
Sacramento, CA
I liked the primer alot. It blended great, had a smooth non greasy feel and the color matched my complexion great! I'd say this is personally one of my favs compared to other brands and it's sold at so many different stores. And a big plus is, it's super affordable!
Jaritssa M.
Burbank, IL
I feel that the first couple of days I wore this primer it did a good job as far as keeping me matte. I'm not sure if I would consider this one of my favorite primers only because I haven't repurchased it. I am still looking for the perfect primer for my skin type.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
ultimately the brand rimmel has products of excellent price and good quality, really I love this brand and this first above all, manages to make that my makeup lasts all day, and prepare my face before applying makeup is really very good I recommend it.
Erika W.
In love with this primer. It helps me to fill in coverage with foundation to get a more overall coverage for better smoothing before application. Absolutely worth every penny!! You can pick it up at any department or drug store.
Heather B.
Medon, TN
It is a very moisturizing formula. This helped my foundation apply smoothly and last a bit longer. A setting spray should be used in addition to this primer if you are going out in heat and tend to sweat. It's very inexpensive and doesn't smell bad. Would recommend.
Lorena A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I switch to this primer from one of the elf primers. This primer is really really good I really like it it's very mattifying it doesn't dry out your skin it just really matte it and it helps facial sweating throughout the day
Chardonnay L.
Oh what would I do without this! I am literally in love with this primer. One of my favorite thimgs about this primer is that it is not cakey and it blends in perfectly under your foundation. This primer makes my makeup last for at least 12 hours. Really great product.
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
I was skeptical about this primer when I first purchased it but after using it I realized that it actually works really well. It really helps with keeping you matte throughout the day but doesn't really do much with making your makeup last longer.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.