BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this! One of my favorite primers to use! Works really well with my skin super affordable it's not harsh on my face at all I l be this product definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable primer that works well.
Melissa R.
Yuma, AZ
Great product, stays on all day! my makeup looked matte after my 12 hour shift ! I would recommend this to a friend! I think this is great for oily skin as it helps Mattify the skin.
Nikki G.
Glidden, IA
As far as drugstore primers, this one is a peach. It really does help my oily skin stay matte. My skin looks so good after applying it that I sometimes consider skipping foundation (just kidding). But it really does make my skin look amazing. I have - and will continue to - repurchase.
sophia  s.
Springfield, PA
This is a great drugstore primer for oily skin. I personally have oily skin and this primer helps keep me matte all day long. It is super affordable and has a lotion type texture. It had a matte finish and no spf so it wont cause a flashback in photos. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with normal to oily skin.
Camila F.
Santa Cruz De la Sierra , Santa Cruz
Like is perfect for oil skin and is a good price for how it's works and the size is pretty good because I am always carry something to do it on the car during the day or just when I'm traveling this is a must is you had a oil skin
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
Decent primer. Its a standard lotion primer. I found it was better then using no primer at all, especially for the price. Definitely not as good to my high end primers like the Two Faced Hangover Rx. You get a decent amount, although each application requires twice as much lotion as compared to just needing 1 pump of the Two Faced Primer.
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
Liked it at first but that changed quickly made my pores more noticeable but if you had dry skin I think it would be great just not for my skin type. But it went on very smooth I would recommend this product for dry skin people for sure
Jackie M.
Hamilton, OH
I have very oily skin and when I found this primer it was like a godsend . I highly recommend this to anyone looking to get rid of the shine . It says it last up to 8 hours ,for me it's only about 3 hours but hey that's my skin . The formula isn't heavy either and it starts working the second you put it on your skin.
Bushra H.
San Jose
This is one of my favorite drugstore primer. It's very soothing and long lasting primer. Gives your skin kind a matte finish. It's very easy to blend. Hides all the blemishes and pores and gives your foundation an canvas to work on. The texture is very beautiful and creamy, definitely very hydrating. Worth for it's price. A lot of product in this small tube. Highly recommend it.
Marsha S.
Jackson, ky
I really like this primer for it not to cost awhole n my foundation is real easy to apply over it it last me all day long n it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth it love the matte finish for me I buy it all the time at Walmart
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.