BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love the way this stuff feels on my face! It's super silky and smooth. I use a tinted moisturizer on top of it and it definitely helps to keep the color looking fresh all day. I rated it a 4 mainly because I don't think it does the greatest job of making my skin look even. But I will continue to use it. I also don't break out from it.
Heidi W.
Williamsport, PA
This low cost product is a great base for your makeup. It is thick and secure. So easy to blend. You don't need much of it when applying. The only thing is, is that if you use too much it can smear and leave blotches when applying foundation. This is always stocked in my makeup bag.
Gretchen S.
Rock island, IL
I wasn't sure about this, because I've had mixed results from Rimmel products. But this primer is GREAT for touch ups over my makeup throughout the day!! I put a dab on my fingers, rub it together, and pat into oily areas. Viola!! All better!
Georgie J.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using this primer lately and it really helps to keep you matte. You can tell right when you put it on that it takes away the shine. I would definitely recommend it if you have been thinking about trying it or if you have oily skin.
Mireya P.
Park Hill, OK
Honestly, I didn't enjoy it as much. It was my very first foundation and it was too thick and not very blendable. It was a matte finish. I felt like a couple sheets of papers were plastered onto my face. I wouldn't buy again, but maybe see others reviews before deciding on one bad one!
Karye M.
This is one of my favorite drug store primers. The price is decent, and it feels great on your skin too, very silky. It didn't help my make-up stay on too much longer, but it did make my concealer and foundation go on a whole lot smoothr. I would buy again.
Holly Z.
Harrisburg, PA
Literally love this stuff! I have dry skin but it tends to get oily so its pretty difficult to satisfy. i moisturize as much as i can when i don't have makeup on. i also put moisturizer and bb cream on before i apply this primer. i have used it on other people just playing around with makeup and they really liked it too. would recommend!!!
Michelle V.
This is a great product. It does what it is meant to do. However, the lasting of the product I would say is for a half day. Also be sure to spread evenly. It could leave a white residue on dry patches of your face. Its easily blendable.
v T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Used this for a while. I have oily skin, and this primer definitely helped to control my shine. The primer was kind of a pasty consistency; not silky or slippery like I was used to. However, it sure did the job for me.
Gisselle M.
Houston
This primer for me can work but I feel instead of minimizing my pores it's brings them out more I feel like this is for combination skin it also creates dry patches on my again I wouldn't buy this again Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.