BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea H.
I tried this product about a month ago. I like the lightweight feel is has when applied to the skin. It doesn't feel very silicon-like as I know some primers do. It does help keep your makeup on but I personally prefer my smashbox photofinish primer. Although if you're looking for a more affordable option, I would say this is one of the best at the drugstore.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
This is the inexpensive primer I tend to go with for everyday wear. I am naturally fair so I don't have the problem of it making me look washed out that some people might have. It works great under my foundation and hides any flaws and makes my foundation stay longer.
Lisette R.
It has great texture and honestly does work. Its wonderful worn with or without makeup. I have oily skin so it helps. The only problem I had with it was that it made me break out terribly. I broke out everywhere and even places I don't usually get acne in. I don't have very sensitive skin but I don't think this is good for anyone with acne prone or sensitive skin.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
My face can get quite oily in the summer and I thought that I would give this matte primer a chance since I loved Rimmel's stay matte powder so much. It goes on very tacky and uneven which was disappointing. I would rather use a NYX primer over this any day.
Rachel F.
Bartlesville, OK
I use this product alongside the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and the Stay Matte Foundation. I have been so pleased with how these three products work together to control shine throughout the day. My ridiculously oily skin often leaves me feeling like I look unprofessional, but since I found these products, I haven't had to worry that my shiny face is a distraction!
Amy H.
Cookeville, TN
This is the first primer I have ever used and I purchased it because many people recommend it for oily skin. It keeps my skin from being oily about five hours in, but after that I start to see oil, but I may not be putting enough on so I'm not sure if it's my fault or it is actually the primer's quality
Kate V.
Ontario, CA
This primer does really matify! I personally have oily skin so this primer with my go to for months until I ran out. I love this primer and would highly recommend it for events or if you have oily skin like mine and it tends to peek through during half the day this really prevents that from happening!
Diane M.
San Antonio, TX
This product states it leaves your skin matte, but for my oily skin it did not do that for me. the product was easy to use thought. but again it did not leave my skin looking matte did not last like i expected it to leave it. i would not repurchase this.
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers for oily skin, it helps my foundation stay on all day and not separate so much on my T-zone area (where I am the most oily) & it helps hold up a pretty good "barrier" between my pores and foundation because I break out a lot less when I use this primer
Stephanie H.
When it comes to make up and skin care everyone reacts to it differently so with that being said I have always used the bare minerals primers ( a little more expensive) and had recently ran out. Looking to save money I bought this primer and was excited to find something more affordable-however my experience with the Rimmel brand primer was not so good. It dried on my face so quickly that smoothing it over ended up making it flaky and it balled up while applying. Maybe too matte for my skin.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.