BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Kyra R.
Santa Maria, CA
This product is so good, it literally keeps your makeup matte all day. It soft and the texture is a little silicon like but not as much as the porefessional one from benefit. It's a super good product. You should totally try this if your going for a matte look.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
My face can get quite oily in the summer and I thought that I would give this matte primer a chance since I loved Rimmel's stay matte powder so much. It goes on very tacky and uneven which was disappointing. I would rather use a NYX primer over this any day.
Hunter T.
Edgerton, KS
I have very oily skin yet it can be dry at times. This stuff has been a life saver and a budget saver! My favorite matte primer from the drugstore for sure! Of course through out the day you are bound to get oily again so I always use a powder to set my face and a setting spray. Definitely worth the money!
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
I really live this primer. I have mostly oily skin and this helps keep my foundation smooth and in place it last gor most of the day. I love that i can find it everywhere and its not super expensive like some brands. No harsh smells smooth texture set quickly. I recommend.
Yesenia Q.
I like this product but not mymfsvorite. I feel like to good for the price. But I have found better. I rather pay an extra dollar or two. To get the best product possible. It's very affordable will do the job when on a budget. I would buy it again on a budget
Chelsea H.
I tried this product about a month ago. I like the lightweight feel is has when applied to the skin. It doesn't feel very silicon-like as I know some primers do. It does help keep your makeup on but I personally prefer my smashbox photofinish primer. Although if you're looking for a more affordable option, I would say this is one of the best at the drugstore.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
This is the inexpensive primer I tend to go with for everyday wear. I am naturally fair so I don't have the problem of it making me look washed out that some people might have. It works great under my foundation and hides any flaws and makes my foundation stay longer.
Amy H.
Cookeville, TN
This is the first primer I have ever used and I purchased it because many people recommend it for oily skin. It keeps my skin from being oily about five hours in, but after that I start to see oil, but I may not be putting enough on so I'm not sure if it's my fault or it is actually the primer's quality
Rachel F.
Bartlesville, OK
I use this product alongside the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and the Stay Matte Foundation. I have been so pleased with how these three products work together to control shine throughout the day. My ridiculously oily skin often leaves me feeling like I look unprofessional, but since I found these products, I haven't had to worry that my shiny face is a distraction!
Lisette R.
It has great texture and honestly does work. Its wonderful worn with or without makeup. I have oily skin so it helps. The only problem I had with it was that it made me break out terribly. I broke out everywhere and even places I don't usually get acne in. I don't have very sensitive skin but I don't think this is good for anyone with acne prone or sensitive skin.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.