BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I personally don't like this primer I have very oily skin so I tried it because it was recommended to me for my oily skin but I didn't like it. I did like that it helped my oily skin it kept it dry but it left me patchy in some spots so my face looked cakey. When it dries up you can see white spots where you applied the primer too.
Danielle H.
I would not give this product a star if I didn't have to you do not need to waste your money I was very dissatisfied it does not help your makeup stay on longer it's not quite a matte finish I will not be purchasing it again I recommend that you do not purchase it or anyone else
Brandi W.
Montpelier, VT
As a girl with the unlucky oily, acne-prone skin, I tend to be shiny and super sensitive to just about everything I put on my skin. I figured I'd give this primer a go and the few times I've used it, it hasn't triggered any extra break outs and it does diminish the shine I tent to get over the course of the day. It doesn't 100% stop the shine, but if I don't break out from it, I'm a happy camper.
Sarah M.
Quincy, MA
Honestly so many people love this product and hype it up all the time but I feel like it works for people that have oily skin but thier skin isnt out of control oily.for me I have out of control oily skin and this helps keep my makeup on but it doesn't do anything for my oils .I don't think I would repurchase again but I would suggest it to other people who aren't extremely oily
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great primer for the effectiveness and price point. You really can't beat $4.99. If you pat it in instead of rubbing it in, it fills in pores effectively. I do feel that it does a good job of keeping me as matte as possible which is a hard feat. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a good while! I've been wanting to try other primers, but for this price I can't seem to stray!
Kelly A.
I am someone who has dry skin yet still loves that matte finish. This is the perfect primer to achieve this look. Matching it with a dewy foundation gives me that flawless matte look I desire without at all being cakey! I would definitely recommend this for girls of all skin types!
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite primer by far. I have fairly oily skin, but this controls my shine all day. I do wish that it came in a bigger container, but a little does go a long way. I've tried other primers but always seem to come back to this one because of that matte effect and feeling.
Rebecca M.
Coram, NY
This is my go-to foundation. I've been using it on and off for years. I'm very pale and this foundation is one of the only ones that doesn't make me look orange. It has full coverage and usually I don't even need to apply concealer! I will definitely keep buying this product.
Kristin K.
Missoula, MT
I don't love this but I don't hate it. It goes on ok, but it does't really do anything to keep me matte. My oil breaks through quickly. It doesn't prolong the wear time for my make up. It blends out just fine and no weird smell. Just an extra step that I could live without.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
I love this primer. It mattifies the skin around my t-zone. I have a little trouble with oil in my t-zone normally, but my cheeks are dry. I like to use this primer specifically for my t-zone and another primer for the rest of my face. I have repurchased this and would again because of the longevity it gives my foundation.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.