BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
I bought this because I love their Stay Matte Pressed Powder, which I love. I'm an oil slick and need all the help I can get. While it did make makeup application smoothr, I didn't feel it really helped with my oily face whatsoever. But I'd recommend it to anyone that's not a total oil slick an hour after washing their face, and a plus is that it's not expensive for a fair amount of product.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
I liked it at first but I have very oily skin so it doesn't really stay matte all day and by the end of the day I find myself bolting all my foundation off. It also has some shimmer to it that I wasn't to fond of either. Maybe if you don't have very oily skin like me it'll work out but it was a miss for me.
Sarah M.
Quincy, MA
Honestly so many people love this product and hype it up all the time but I feel like it works for people that have oily skin but thier skin isnt out of control oily.for me I have out of control oily skin and this helps keep my makeup on but it doesn't do anything for my oils .I don't think I would repurchase again but I would suggest it to other people who aren't extremely oily
Brandi W.
Montpelier, VT
As a girl with the unlucky oily, acne-prone skin, I tend to be shiny and super sensitive to just about everything I put on my skin. I figured I'd give this primer a go and the few times I've used it, it hasn't triggered any extra break outs and it does diminish the shine I tent to get over the course of the day. It doesn't 100% stop the shine, but if I don't break out from it, I'm a happy camper.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I personally don't like this primer I have very oily skin so I tried it because it was recommended to me for my oily skin but I didn't like it. I did like that it helped my oily skin it kept it dry but it left me patchy in some spots so my face looked cakey. When it dries up you can see white spots where you applied the primer too.
Jen M.
Awesome primer! Really helps control my oily skin especially in the t-zone area. I usually just use this and a concealer and I'm good to go. And its very affordable. I highly recommend this product! Definitely a must have.
Emily C.
Lubbock, TX
I'm very picky when it comes to my primers & this one was a winner for sure. Not expensive & lasts almost all day for me. Most def covers up my pores which I struggle with. I have very oily skin & this works for me. I would most def purchase this again & I recommend this to anyone.
Danielle H.
I would not give this product a star if I didn't have to you do not need to waste your money I was very dissatisfied it does not help your makeup stay on longer it's not quite a matte finish I will not be purchasing it again I recommend that you do not purchase it or anyone else
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great primer for the effectiveness and price point. You really can't beat $4.99. If you pat it in instead of rubbing it in, it fills in pores effectively. I do feel that it does a good job of keeping me as matte as possible which is a hard feat. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a good while! I've been wanting to try other primers, but for this price I can't seem to stray!
Kelly A.
I am someone who has dry skin yet still loves that matte finish. This is the perfect primer to achieve this look. Matching it with a dewy foundation gives me that flawless matte look I desire without at all being cakey! I would definitely recommend this for girls of all skin types!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.