BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Jen M.
Awesome primer! Really helps control my oily skin especially in the t-zone area. I usually just use this and a concealer and I'm good to go. And its very affordable. I highly recommend this product! Definitely a must have.
Emily C.
Lubbock, TX
I'm very picky when it comes to my primers & this one was a winner for sure. Not expensive & lasts almost all day for me. Most def covers up my pores which I struggle with. I have very oily skin & this works for me. I would most def purchase this again & I recommend this to anyone.
Brandi W.
Montpelier, VT
As a girl with the unlucky oily, acne-prone skin, I tend to be shiny and super sensitive to just about everything I put on my skin. I figured I'd give this primer a go and the few times I've used it, it hasn't triggered any extra break outs and it does diminish the shine I tent to get over the course of the day. It doesn't 100% stop the shine, but if I don't break out from it, I'm a happy camper.
Sarah M.
Quincy, MA
Honestly so many people love this product and hype it up all the time but I feel like it works for people that have oily skin but thier skin isnt out of control oily.for me I have out of control oily skin and this helps keep my makeup on but it doesn't do anything for my oils .I don't think I would repurchase again but I would suggest it to other people who aren't extremely oily
Courtney V.
Okatie, SC
Love, love, love. I have been using this primer for about 2 weeks and I am hooked. It works very well with my powder and liquid foundations and keeps my makeup matte all day. I will definitely repurchase this primer in the future. I would recommend others to give this a try.
Maya J.
This is the perfect dupe for the Smashbox Photo Finish or Make Up For Ever's Primer! For a drugstore product, Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer formula is smooth and allows flawless makeup application. It is long-lasting and only costs a fraction of the price of competing luxury products!
Emily B.
Porter, OK
I have pretty oily skin in my T zone so I bought this primer specifically for that. I feel like the primer did an "ok" job on the oiliness; however, the formula is super thick and does not glide on the skin. It feels pretty stiff snd for that reason i will not repurchase :(
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I had gotten this primer as a gift on Christmas and let me tell you, the matte finish is perfection. My skin is very very sensitive and it never made me break out. My skin is very dry and my sister in laws is vet oily, we both use it with no problems so I would definitely say that it's good for all skin types.
Nicole W.
This is well worth your money. for less than $7 you will have one of the best primers out there. i put it on after my moisturizer sets and bam all day long my face looks awesome. no shine. seriously what are you waiting for? get it now! i got it at cvs by one get one 50% off!
Cecily L.
I like this primer a lot. It works great for a drugstore brand and I think it performs better than some of the high end primer. I have combo skin type and my T zone is oily. I get a good 8-hour wear out of this. I tend to pad my T zone in the middle of the day so to remove some shine.

I wish they come with some SPF and it will be perfect!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.