BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Nicole W.
This is well worth your money. for less than $7 you will have one of the best primers out there. i put it on after my moisturizer sets and bam all day long my face looks awesome. no shine. seriously what are you waiting for? get it now! i got it at cvs by one get one 50% off!
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I had gotten this primer as a gift on Christmas and let me tell you, the matte finish is perfection. My skin is very very sensitive and it never made me break out. My skin is very dry and my sister in laws is vet oily, we both use it with no problems so I would definitely say that it's good for all skin types.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
I love this primer. It mattifies the skin around my t-zone. I have a little trouble with oil in my t-zone normally, but my cheeks are dry. I like to use this primer specifically for my t-zone and another primer for the rest of my face. I have repurchased this and would again because of the longevity it gives my foundation.
Emily B.
Porter, OK
I have pretty oily skin in my T zone so I bought this primer specifically for that. I feel like the primer did an "ok" job on the oiliness; however, the formula is super thick and does not glide on the skin. It feels pretty stiff snd for that reason i will not repurchase :(
Maya J.
This is the perfect dupe for the Smashbox Photo Finish or Make Up For Ever's Primer! For a drugstore product, Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer formula is smooth and allows flawless makeup application. It is long-lasting and only costs a fraction of the price of competing luxury products!
Diana M.
I really like this primer, it's not too heavy and doesn't leave my skin looking flaky when I apply foundation. It really helps soak up the oils on your face to leave you a flawless finish. I sometimes just use this and skip the foundation because it really evens out my skin.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
I used to use this in combination with the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (excellent product). My face gets twice as greasy when I wear foundation/make-up and this worked really well - I felt like may make-up stayed put for 12 hours. It's a white thick cream that goes on clear.
Molly R.
Jennings, LA
I usually don't like products by rimmel, but this is by far the best drugstore primer I've ever used. I have really oily skin so my makeup always used to look cakey and would move all over my face. This helps keep it in place and last longer. It definitely keeps my fave matte and moisturized. I've used at least 5 tubes. 😍🙌🏽
Reem A.
This primer is absolutely horrible for oily skin. It leaves behind a chalky white film that dries out your skin, and in turn creates excess oil. I also felt that it exaggerated the unevenness in my skin texture (large pores, mild acne). I would never purchase this primer again.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite primer by far. I have fairly oily skin, but this controls my shine all day. I do wish that it came in a bigger container, but a little does go a long way. I've tried other primers but always seem to come back to this one because of that matte effect and feeling.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.