BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Brittany P.
Bronx
I love this primer very much. It hydrates my face so well which I love very much and makes applying my makeup very easy. It’s great for dry skin because I feel it does the job of hydrating I put so much because it feels so good on my skin. And my makeup lasts all day.
Abigail J.
Houston
This was one of the very few primers the drugstore had to I had to buy it. I was not impressed y it I felt like it didnt do much. I was thick and I just did t feel like it prolonged the wear of my makeup. I won’t buy again.
Sarah R.
I bought this hoping it would be a nice primer in the summer to help keep me matte all day. While it did work for a few hours, it broke me out so i stopped using it. I will not purchase again and don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Elizabeth B.
Lakeland
Lovvveeeeee this primer. I have very oily but also combination skin and I find that this primer keeps the shine away. I would pat this primer on rather than rub because it can bead up but once it sets it should be good.
Slays F.
Gonzales
It could just be me, but I would rather use this primer in the summer when I wear makeup outside and start to sweat. I do consider myself to have oily skin, but in the winter it made my skin drier, therefore I wouldn't recommend using it during this season.
Emily D.
This is a pretty good product it works well. Easy to apply I feel that others are better I did get this in an Ipsy bag. It helps hide pores some others are better. It does keep it matte and moisturized at the same time.
Alidia D.
Hummelstown
This primer is affordable which is nice. It is long lasting and help keep me matte. It just doesn’t do an AMAZING job but it does keep me somewhat matte. I do recommend it and will buy again. Good for all skin types
Hephonide C.
It does it priming duties pretty well. It is good for oil skin and dry skin cause I have experience both. Not sure if it uses sun protection cause I have a face sun screen. It has a matte finish. I did not purchase it the first time but most likely yes.
Brittany M.
Pueblo, CO
I first tried this and I hated it because I thought it was clumping but it must of been the moisturizer I was pairing it with because it doesn’t clump when I use it now. I love it and it keeps my fave from being a total crease ball.
Paola M.
Lebanon
I like this primer because it doesn’t allow my makeup to budge. This primer is extremely matte and works great for my combination skin and it does contain SPF. I am currently working on my second bottle of this primer.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.