BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Savannah H.
This is a great buy for anyone looking to get a super smooth look under their makeup, I have found it helps to make your makeup stay on better all day, even when it's hot outside. I have olive skin and this really blended well with my foundation, will definitely buy again, highly recommend this!
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
This is a great primer for those looking for something that is inexpensive, but that works. I like that you can also use this product alone as well as under makeup to help control oil. I recommend this to those who suffer from oily skin, but I still set my makeup so I don't know how it works alone.
Erika E.
I tried this due to the hype and price point and I actually like it. It's one of those primers that I found I didn't need to use a lot of product, and it kept my makeup in place all day. I'm an oily mess at times and it didn't clog my pores or have me looking crazy by the end of the day lol
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I love this primer for under makeup or just on its own. The cream is very thick but you can't even feel it on your skin after it absorbs. This does help keep my oil at bay and I have very oily skin. It is one of the only things that does help my oil. I like that there is no scent either.
Desirea W.
Oceanside, CA
This primer defiantly did what it was suppose to but since I have dry skin it just dried it out even more and made my makeup look flakey. I would defiantly not recommend this to anyone with even the slightest of dry skin. Those with oily skin however, this is gonna work perfectly for you!
Angela S.
I love how affordable the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer is. It is also easy to use. It works great especially if paired with a matte foundation. I have very oily skin so it's hard to fight the shine with me. Used on others though, like my sister who has little oil to normal skin, it works great.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
This has been my go to primer for about two years now, and I will not change up my primer at all! Helps me stay matte all day which is great because I am super oily and most of my foundations won't last long because I'm oily.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I do love this primer... It's a great drug store find. I purchased it when I was experimenting with full makeup looks and the art of contouring and didn't want to break the bank on products I was just practicing with. It's easy on the wallet and does have a mattifying effect on your skin.
Khadeja M.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually really like this product i don't have super oily skin but I can get shine sometimes on my nose and when I use this primer and set my foundation I just stay matte and oil free. Idk about its long lasting features tho but that's mainly because I never really focused on it because by the time it's the end of the day or night I could care less if my makeup is still on I just want to take it off lol
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
As far as primers go, its not my favorite but I dont hate it. Lightweight and easy to use. I didnt feel it carried the staying power I am wanting in a primer. The matte effect is ok. Apply only a thin layer or it will kind of slough off. I use heavy coverage foundation so it might work better with something lighter.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.