BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have not been using this primer for long, but so far I really like the product. It claims to minimize pores, which it does. I put it on one side of my face and it works really well. I really like the consistency of it, it is not too tacky, but it feels like it would prolong the wear time of my makeup.
Mallory T.
I honestly I was not impressed with this primer. It kept my oily skin under control for maybe 3 hours before I started to look pretty shiny. I would recommend this to someone who has normal/dry skin, but not oily skin like mine. I bought this primer hoping it would be a good dupe for some high end primers.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Def not my favorite it didn't really hold my makeup very well and I felt it was.over priced for it being rimmel and for the way the product felt and worked, it don't last through an entire work day and to be honest I was disappointed, I use it when I'm out of other primers but its never a first choice
Hannah R.
Clarksburg, WV
I love rimmel stay matte primer, for the simple fact that it does stay matte. I also really like how it doesn't make lines or creases on my face.it also makes your face feel really smooth. The price is really reasonable for the product and the packaging is really sturdy as well. I use it so often I am currently out and using a backup primer, that shall not be named. But out of the drug store primers this one is best in my opinion. The quality of product and package are approved by me.
Lynnsey J.
I would have normally give this product a 2/5 because it does not keep me matte past about 2 hours. I gave it 3 because I learned it's great to use to clean up my eyeliner/eyeshadow whenever I make some mistakes. I won't repurchase just because of this reason, but hey, it works for that! #multipurpose
Haley H.
Purvis , MS
This is one of my constant go-to primers. It applies more like a moisturizer than a typical primer, but it melts into the skin and dries kind of tacky so that your foundation really sticks to it and won't budge throughout the day. It works wonders for my oily skin, too, keeping me shine-free all day, even in the summer heat.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
I sweat a lot since having a kid (thanks hormones!) and I don't have time to worry about touching up my makeup during the day. This is hands down my favorite budget primer! I do recommend making sure to use a moisturizer underneath as it on the drier side and may not go on as smoothly unless you do.
Carrie Ann C.
I have extremely oily skin. I've tried several primers to find one that works all day and in all weather types. This primer is better than any of the high end products out there. It is oil absorbing without drying out skin and doesn't emphasize fine lines. I absolutely love it!
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
First I have oily skin, second primers often make me break out. this primer is amazing especially for the price. it makes my face feel soft and add an almost powder finish when it dries. it prevents my oils from bleeding thru as the day continues. I absolutely will continue to buy this product
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
This is my favorite drugstore primer because of the matte finish and inexpensive price. It helps hide my pores and keeps my foundation in place throughout the day. I highly recommend this primer! It seriously works just as good, if not better, than the luxury brand primers I've purchased in the past.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.