BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Katie A.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best primer I have used!! I was skeptical to try it at first. I was going to a wedding & I needed something to help my make up stay & look good for 19 + hours. I noticed a difference in the way my make up looked as soon as I put it on. & I received so many compliments the night of the event which just sealed the deal on my obsession with this product!
Crystal C.
Las Cruces, NM
I stumbled upon this off a hunch, since I was buying the matte foundation, anyway. Since using this product, I have fallen in love! It lasts all day and keeps my make-up looking fresh. The attached picture is after a full shift as a server.
Aly M.
If you have dry skin, or even combination skin, you might want to pass this primer.  I have combo skin, but a little more on the dry side.  It made my skin so much drier.  I was true matte, but my skin was dying after the first use.  Hoping I'd get used to the formula, I tried it out for a week and it got worse.  However, I can see it working really well for someone with oily skin, but it was not for me.
Carlita C.
Quincy, MI
I have extremely oily skin so I am always on the lookout of a good primer that combats shine. Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer does work, but the duration of it's effect is not quite 8 hours. I will say that it is very lightweight, does minimize pores, and absorbs well and. Also, in high heat and humidity this primer is pretty much in effective. In general this product works well, I would just like to see a longer duration of effectiveness.
Maysee R.
Love this product very affordable and easy to find in any drugstore the packaging is great it's good for my oily and sometimes dry skin! I can tell the difference when I use it in not and I would definitely buy it again the only problem I have is the application is little messy and once when I used it my skin burned a little bit after don't really know why but are you next day and it was all good
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
This primer broke me out and always made my makeup look very strange. My foundation wouldn't sit well on top of this primer, and sometimes the primer would ball up. I still have half a tube, and I don't plan on finishing it. It makes my makeup look worse than going without primer.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have not been using this primer for long, but so far I really like the product. It claims to minimize pores, which it does. I put it on one side of my face and it works really well. I really like the consistency of it, it is not too tacky, but it feels like it would prolong the wear time of my makeup.
Jaclyn T.
Ballwin, MO
Love this. My skin is very oily, but this keeps me pretty matte throughout the day. I recommend alternating days with moisturizer underneath. White in color and has a thicker texture to it, and turns clear on your skin as you put it on. Helps my look last for about 6 to 8 hours, compared to no primer. :)
Laura W.
I have very oily skin and this product definitely helped mattify my face and keep my makeup looking fresh. I really did enjoy this product except that it irritated my skin and made me break out. This may work better for you than it did for me but I wouldn't recommend it for someone with very sensitive skin.
Mallory T.
I honestly I was not impressed with this primer. It kept my oily skin under control for maybe 3 hours before I started to look pretty shiny. I would recommend this to someone who has normal/dry skin, but not oily skin like mine. I bought this primer hoping it would be a good dupe for some high end primers.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.