BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Lauren D.
I have super oily skin and a major acne problem and I find that this doesn't worsen the acne but it doesn't make it better. My makeup usually doesn't last longer than two hours without me applying more powder to adjust the shine and I can say with this I can go one more hour but that's it.
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
As far as drugstore primers go, this one's top notch. I've almost emptied the bottle and if I wasn't switching to cruelty free I would definitely repurchase. It is very similar in consistency and application as The Porefessional by Benefit. It does indeed help control my oily skin and keeps my makeup on point. I either use it alone with some translucent powder or under foundation. I have never tried over foundation as the bottle mentions.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This primer does make my makeup last longer throughout the day and helps my makeup stay a little more matte. However, I have very oily skin, and I still find myself having to touch up my face in the T-zone but not nearly as much when I use this primer. I would recommend this, but I don't think it was life changing.
Meriam G.
south beach
All time favorite for sure, a makeup artist had told me about it, she said she had tried so many primers bit to her this one was the best. This is the only one I use it helps to prepare for a flawless makeup. I have only skin I found that this primer helped a lot with this problem. Surely my favorite of them all.
Crystal C.
Duffield, VA
I have incredibly oily skin so a great matte primer is a must. This primer is inexpensive, easy to apply and left my skin shine free. The only con I have is that it didn't last all day but that problem was fixed easily when I topped it with the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. This product worked will with my foundation also. It blends beautifully.
Astrid V.
Reading , PA
I love this primer it has worked with every foundation I've tried weather it's high end or from the dollar tree I use my fingers to apply and sometimes when I don't wear make up I apply this primer as just a base since I have oily skin I do not recommend for dry skin it is very matte this is my 6th purchased and I don't regret it
Danna C.
I really like this primer, and will definitely repurchase once I'm done with mine. It has lasted me for a really long time despite how small it is and how much I use everyday. It is a pretty good price and even though it doesn't keep me matte forever, I feel like I definitely feel more oily when I don't have it on.
This Rimmel Stay Matte Primer is my everyday primer. It keeps my makeup matte and in place all day with very minimal powdering throughout the day. It is very affordable and comparable to more high end primers. I definitely recommend this primer to others looking for an affordable primer.
Jessica W.
Tested this out in the store because it looked like a great product. I put a little on my hand to see if it worked. While it did make my hand matte not even ten minutes later it dried and left my hand looking kinda white. You can definitely see some white on my hand.
Helen P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Not the best primer I have used. I have oily skin and it felt smooth when I first applied it but then it dries and leaves white streaks all over. I applied my foundation as usual, but it did not go on smooth it caked up and separated on my t-zone. It also didn't control my oil. This didn't work for me personally.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.