BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
I'm in love with this product. It's so lightweight and scent less and doesn't leave you face oily it helps keep my makeup lasting all day as if I just put it on. A little goes a long way and whatever access you have take your fingers and rub it threw your hair it gives it a nice shine and feels amazing. Love this product
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
I pair this with all of my foundations, it is the only primer that I 100% trust! I have tried other drugstore primers in the past and they have either been greasy or break me out. I have extremely oily skin and this helps combat it without a doubt!
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I got this foundation primer after hearing reviews that it was great for oily skin online and it was great within the first hour but after that my foundation just kind of started sliding off my skin. I find it hard to believe that foundations look so much better at the end of the day without this primer, but it's true
Kassandra A.
best primer at the drugstore in my opinion! keeps the areas on my face where i apply this real matte! it's inexpensive too! cant go wrong with it. however it is very mattefying and therefore if your skin isnt oily it will make your face look dry and not cute so highly recommend for very oily skin combo to dry not at all
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I have repurchased this sooooo many times! I lost count and it's very affordable so it doesn't break the bank! This is my go to primer for my oily t-zone. It helps control the oils on my face for the majority of my day. It doesn't interfere with my bb cream or foundation. I will recommend this to anyone with an oily complexion.
Meriam G.
south beach
All time favorite for sure, a makeup artist had told me about it, she said she had tried so many primers bit to her this one was the best. This is the only one I use it helps to prepare for a flawless makeup. I have only skin I found that this primer helped a lot with this problem. Surely my favorite of them all.
Crystal C.
Duffield, VA
I have incredibly oily skin so a great matte primer is a must. This primer is inexpensive, easy to apply and left my skin shine free. The only con I have is that it didn't last all day but that problem was fixed easily when I topped it with the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. This product worked will with my foundation also. It blends beautifully.
Beth K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is hands down the best drugstore primer for oily skin. Not only does it cost a fraction of a high end primer i sometimes use, but it really keeps your face looking matte for hours after you apply it. The consistency is a bit different than any other i have ever used but if you apply it over an oil free moisturizer it spreads pretty easily.
Danna C.
I really like this primer, and will definitely repurchase once I'm done with mine. It has lasted me for a really long time despite how small it is and how much I use everyday. It is a pretty good price and even though it doesn't keep me matte forever, I feel like I definitely feel more oily when I don't have it on.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This primer does make my makeup last longer throughout the day and helps my makeup stay a little more matte. However, I have very oily skin, and I still find myself having to touch up my face in the T-zone but not nearly as much when I use this primer. I would recommend this, but I don't think it was life changing.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.