BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Selena G.
I wanted to like this, it smoothed on well (even though it feels a little like elmers glue) and made my face feel smooth. But.. After putting foundation on, it was gross. It.. Separated? It looked like I had white crackles all over my skin. I tried applying to only the oily areas of my skin, like my nose, and I got the same effect. Really bummed. Returned it, it was that bad
Renee T.
For a $6 primer, I am pleasantly surprised. It helps keep my face more matte & prevents my oily skin from breaking down my makeup too quickly. I don't think it lives up to the 7 hour claim but again it's only $6 from the drugstore. I use my favorite moisturizer underneath & a natural finish foundation & I feel like this combination gives me a heathy look without being oily or too dry & matte. I've been using this for a week and thus far it has not irritated my skin or caused break outs.
Emily R.
Farmingdale, NJ
I actually really like this primer. I always saw it on Pinterest as best for oily skin and since I have been using it for about a month I have noticed my skin is much more matte under my make up. I have oily skin and this primer is not silky like other primers so It forms a good base.As far as making my make up last it's about average, but I pair it with a setting spray and it does the trick. The only con I can find it that if you don't rub it in really well ther can be some white residue left over but your foundation will cover it.
Luis D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this primer for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it. It keeps me matte for the most part, I have a extremely oily T-zone, and this does a great job combating it. If you have dry skin, I would recommend to apply a thin layer, and a good moisturizer before applying this, as it can feel a bit drying.
Jessica  B.
Jacksonville, NC
My new holy grail!

I've used sooo many primers and they all either broke me out so didn't work for me. I read other reviews about the stay matte primer and decided to give it a shot and I'm soooo glad I did! It keeps my makeup in place doesn't break me out and doesn't feel oily. It looks like a lotion and is kinda thick so a little goes a long way. I'm oily/dry and would HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone!
Stephanie W.
avenel
I honestly am OBSESSED with this product. I picked this up from target for only $6. When I tell you I will NEVER purchase another high end primer I mean it. The packaging is quite plain but info love the purple top and crown. I would definitely recommend this product to my oily guys and gals.
Kallista M.
This primer is great! I've been using it for a while since I wanted to try it out.At first I didn't like this product because this is thicker than other primers I have used, but I very quickly changed my opinion when I noticed I wasn't getting oily throughout the day! I have a very oily Tzone in my opinion and with this primer I need to blot, maybe, once a day!
Breeanne R.
I just bought this recently and it holds up really good! I have oily skin and this holds my makeup for 8 hours without my face looking greasy. My only problem is that I wish that it would do more to conceal the pits in my face that some call pores. I noticed after the first time wearing this primer, I needed another primer to help conceal my pores. It doesn't have a silicone feeling consistency and does dry down pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend to others with oily skin types.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I've tried numerous primers from smash box to Maybelline to nars and I've got to say i think this one tops them. It has no smell to it, it comes out white but doesn't leave a white tint like some do. It left my face super soft and was very lightweight. it did everything a primer is suppose to do plus helped with my oily spots not be so recognizable!
Maria V.
Your face feels instantly matte and you're skin doesn't feel super dry. However I feel this only gave my makeup maybe an extra 4 hours of wear, nothing too major but it is nice for everyday where
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.