BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Lorena b.
zapata, tx
First off all i have very oily skin.this works great for my type of skin. Has a thick texture to it but it is very easy to apply..it is affordable and glcan get it almost at any drugstore. Works for hrs. Really gets the job done i love how the foundation looks completly matt finish .
Selena G.
I wanted to like this, it smoothed on well (even though it feels a little like elmers glue) and made my face feel smooth. But.. After putting foundation on, it was gross. It.. Separated? It looked like I had white crackles all over my skin. I tried applying to only the oily areas of my skin, like my nose, and I got the same effect. Really bummed. Returned it, it was that bad
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
I bought this primer to use for prom because it was inexpensive and I was pressed for time. It honestly works really well. I'm not much of a RImmel person but if I had to I would use it if I was unable to buy an Urban Decay primer. I recommend this if you're on a budget but still want your make up to last throughout the day. It makes photos look nice as well.
Allie M.
Urbana, IL
SO happy to see this a finalist in the Reviewer's Choice Awards for 2016! This primer, while not my favorite thing in the world, definitely keeps your skin matte and looking great. The one downside in my opinion is the texture, but this is a personal preference. I used it with the creme foundation counterpart, and disliked the consistency of that as well.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I just bought this because I couldn't finish my other primer. I was kind of not expecting much because I haven't had much luck with drugstore primers these days. I was very pleasantly surprised with this one, though! Coverage: 5/5! It almost completely covered all of my imperfections and I hadn't even put on concealer yet. I felt like I hardly needed to conceal anything once I put on my foundation over it. Great product!
Renee T.
For a $6 primer, I am pleasantly surprised. It helps keep my face more matte & prevents my oily skin from breaking down my makeup too quickly. I don't think it lives up to the 7 hour claim but again it's only $6 from the drugstore. I use my favorite moisturizer underneath & a natural finish foundation & I feel like this combination gives me a heathy look without being oily or too dry & matte. I've been using this for a week and thus far it has not irritated my skin or caused break outs.
Luis D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this primer for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it. It keeps me matte for the most part, I have a extremely oily T-zone, and this does a great job combating it. If you have dry skin, I would recommend to apply a thin layer, and a good moisturizer before applying this, as it can feel a bit drying.
Kallista M.
This primer is great! I've been using it for a while since I wanted to try it out.At first I didn't like this product because this is thicker than other primers I have used, but I very quickly changed my opinion when I noticed I wasn't getting oily throughout the day! I have a very oily Tzone in my opinion and with this primer I need to blot, maybe, once a day!
Stephanie W.
avenel
I honestly am OBSESSED with this product. I picked this up from target for only $6. When I tell you I will NEVER purchase another high end primer I mean it. The packaging is quite plain but info love the purple top and crown. I would definitely recommend this product to my oily guys and gals.
Breeanne R.
I just bought this recently and it holds up really good! I have oily skin and this holds my makeup for 8 hours without my face looking greasy. My only problem is that I wish that it would do more to conceal the pits in my face that some call pores. I noticed after the first time wearing this primer, I needed another primer to help conceal my pores. It doesn't have a silicone feeling consistency and does dry down pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend to others with oily skin types.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.