BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Megan L.
LA PLATA, MD
I have oily skin, and it gets 10 times worse in the summer time because I am always sweating! So I have been on the hunt for a mattifying primer for a long time that actually works. Well I found it. This primer is absolutely PERFECT. It kept my skin smooth and beautiful through an 8 hour work shift. My makeup stayed flawless all day. And some days I even wear it and just some mascara and it keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day. This could work for combination skin or dry skin as well. This is my favorite over any primer I have ever tried!
LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
My absolute favorite drugstore matte primer!!! I use this for just about every look not cakey feeling. Keeps me matte for a good amount of time. And for 7 bucks I think everyone should have this as a backup product to their real product, handy on their makeup counter. I repurchase this product all the time. Posted is my makeup 5 hours later wearing this product. I truly recommend this.
Jovanhanna T.
Raleigh, NC
I learned about primer last year and decided to purchase this one since it was affordable and I was just experimenting. Wow! for under $10 this product helps control my oily skin. In spring and summer my skin is oily and sometimes it's hard to manage so I don't wear makeup. With this I can wear makeup and be confident that it will keep shine and oil to a minimum.
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
This primer is definitely worth every penny. I have very oily skin and I need a primer that keeps my skin looking matte as well as keeping my foundation on for up to 12 hours. I have tried every high end primer. I am a former employee of a high end retailer and I often received samples to try. This product is a contender of many of these high end brands.

I often check my makeup mid day, and this primer helps my foundation look like it had when it was first applied. I also check when I get home from work and my skin still looks matte and not greasy. This is one of two drugstore brand primers that I would recommend!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
This has been a great staple in my pro makeup kit. I tend to have a lot of clients who are oily and this primer has really helped to keep the shine away. It goes on the skin like silk, not too heavy feeling and when foundation is applied, it doesn't get all cakey or spotty. The shine control lasts fairly well. I usually do not have to touchup their powder once I've finished. I'm impressed with this product as it's pretty hard to find a good oil control primer.
Kayla H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have VERY oily skin. When i put this primer on i put leave it to dry on my face. When i put my foundation on, it works wonders. My face is matte beautiful i 'ready' for the day. By 2 hours in the day my face is already oily. By 4-5 hours in the day my face is super oily , i need my blotting sheets and its a disaster. This primer gives you a good photo look but for all day? This is not the primer for all day.
Courtney V.
Northfield, OH
I really enjoyed this at first. It was the first primer I tried and I definitely noticed it's benefits. However, by the end of the bottle I was also finding that it was making my t-zone more dry than usual so I had to switch. I'd like to give it another try in the future (sometimes my skin just needs a break from a product) but I definitely would recommend this to anyone who just needs a little extra help with their makeup's staying power.
Rachel H.
This stuff is really good! It does a pretty good job of keeping my t-zone matte for most of the day, while other primers I've tried haven't made much of a difference with my foundation. One problem I wish would be addressed is that I feel like this kind of accentuates my pores and makes them appear larger in some places on my face, like my cheeks and on either side of my nose. I'll keep using it though, and it works perfectly with the stay matte liquid mousse foundation.
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
I bought this after running out of my Maybelline primer(which was a bust for me) and was hesitant buying another drugstore primer. I didn't have high expectations for this, although I love Rimmel products.

Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. I love the consistently, it's more creamy in texture compared to the thin, runny feeling of the Maybelline one. It does make me look more matte and leave my skin feeling soft. It also makes my makeup look great on top. I will probably repurchase this once I run out.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This product is AMAZING. I work in the Dental field so it's pretty important for me to keep a matte face all day especially when under a mask. It feels like a lotion when you apply it but in my opinion it's best to rub it on your face quickly to distribute, then let it sit for a couple of seconds, THEN put your foundation on. It mattified my face completely and even hid my pores! I use this with the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte (my color 108 Caramel Beige) and it stayed on the WHOLE DAY of work under a mask. I didn't even have to touch up at all!!!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.