BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Avereigh C.
collierville
This primer is amazing for anyone who has oily skin. It is the matte-est primers I have ever used. The only issue I have with it, is that it dries so matte that it’s hard to blend out anything you put over it
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This primer is very affordable and works well. I have oily skin and do notice that it helps keep my skin less oily. I would recommend this for oily to combo skin.
Alicia S.
Charleston, WV
Let's start of with the fact that I have oily combination skin. And I can get extremely oily my forehead. Just like in the description, this product can be worn alone, under or on top of foundation. When I first tried it out I loved the way it would actually minimize the size of my pores, make my foundation last longer, and give me a matte complexion. It also didn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin when I put it on. However, unlike the description of the product it did not help control my shine for up to eight hours. It lasted maybe three or four hours. After a five hour shift at work, I greased up. Unfortunately I will keep on searching around for a good matte primer!
Morgan W.
Did what it said it would. More of a lotion which I did like for a matte foundation primer. Kept me matte just not all day long. I do have very oily skin though.
Daquila H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can't say enough about how good this stuff really is...I get no flashback when i use this product plus it really works great...I stay matte even after sweating
Elyse G.
I spent a lot of time reading reviews and watching Youtube videos, trying to find the perfect primer for my oily yet sensitive skin. All signs pointed to Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. The inexpensive price convinced me even more to buy it!

Unfortunately, after a few applications, I really started to dislike it. No matter how I applied my makeup, this primer just wouldn't help settle my makeup properly. To make matters worse, I noticed that it was very irritating to wear after about 30 minutes and made my skin red and sensitive.

I really wanted to like this primer since so many people have a lot of luck with it, but it just doesn't seem to the primer for me!
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I have oily skin & After seeing a few good reviews on youtube, I decided to give it a go. After moisturizing I applied a small amount and then applied my foundation which glided on smoothly. My pores looked visibly smaller. By the time I get to work I normally already have shine starting to show and would need to blot and powder ( a few times in the day). By the end of the day I still have no shine and my make up has also lasted a lot better than normal. I am so pleased with this product, it is a life saving!!! 😍
Megan B.
I love, love, love this product! I tend to wear it under my foundation because it keeps it on all day. My favorite part is that my foundation even stays if I sweat. Therefore, this product is good if you are an active person. It also works amazing on oily skin. Your skin stays matte and does not have shine. It has the effects of powder without the cakey feeling. In addition to this, it is very affordable! Plus, I would say that it is actually more effective than a high end brand. I HIGHLY recommend it!!
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
I've been using this primer for two weeks now. I am satisfied with the results. In general the Primer fulfills the function of absolutely matifying your makeup I think it works very well for oily skin or for people who like matte makeup, if it extends the duration of the makeup, it absorbs quickly on the skin, but does not conceal the pores in the skin. Its appearance and texture is similar to a cream.
HELEN V.
Ulta was out of my usual Maybelline primer, so I grabbed this instead.  Thank goodness!  Rimmel's primer is thick, but works well.  I blend it on my hand with Maybelline BB cream.  Normally, I'd have to reapply powder on my chin & forehead several times a day.  With the Rimmel primer, I don't have to reapply powder ever and can hold off on more undereye concealor until about 6pm or later (10+ hours of hold).

I've tried various samples of other high-end brands (thanks, Birchbox), and this is the best I've tried.

We were dripping with humidity during this photo shoot, but you can't even tell!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.