BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Hannah H.
Dyer
Primer works wonders! Keeps my face oil free and matte. Works on oily, dry, and combination skin. Small easy packaging. Takes a minute to absorb into skin and dry. Will purchase again.
Jas C.
For the price, I think it is a good product. It helps reduce shine, leaves a matte finish, I don't have to blot as much as I did before. I don't apply to the whole face, only to the parts that are prone to oil.
Ashley W.
Deltona, FL
This primer is very affordable but it doesn't do its job! Within 2 hours I look like a grease ball again. And every time I use it I break out horribly! If I could return this I would.
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
I love this primer! It's especially great in the summer because it really does keep me matt and holds up to me sweating all day in the sun. Doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. Probably the best primer I've tries do far.
Fallon H.
Atlanta, GA
It’s very thick which I like because I feel like it’s really filling in my pores to make my skin smooth. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this product works great with my skin!
Ali G.
Auburn, WA
I have really oily skin and this primer helps by keeping my face matte throught the day. It is very easy to apply and it's very blendible. This primer also lasts about 8 hours. I will definitely buy this again.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I looked up the best drugstore primers because I was looking for a cheap one to replace my expensive one, and this is what I found. I was skeptical at first especially because the texture of this primer was very thick and sticky, but I'm in love. It made applying makeup to my dry and oily combination skin a dream instead of a hassle! Not only did my makeup look better, it kept the oil from my T zone from showing up. My makeup stayed on longer too and didn't look like I needed to reapply anything by the end of the day. I like this better than the expensive smashbox primer! It's cheap and easy to pick up at your local drugstore.
Nichole S.
Silverton , OR
Not the best primer I have ever used but it gets the job done. And only cost a few dollars so it's nice if you are on a budget or in a pinch. It's still leaves my skin a little oily. But if I needed something right away or couldn't afford the primer I usually buy I would buy this instead.
Samie G.
Culver City, CA
Good primer but since it gives you a matte complexion it does make my skin dry. A very moisturizing cream should definitely help. This can be purchase in a drugstore and get the job done.
Ashley C.
This product noticeably controls shine, but I think it blocks my pores and causes me to break out so I tend to only apply it in my oiliest areas. Makeup lasts long when using this
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.