BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Jenna W.
usa
This primer is by far the best primer I've tried so far, drug store wise. It has amazing formula and takes all shine from my face, it dries matte and makes my foundation application flawless! It's great for people with oily skin and large pores!
Christine M.
I usually use the hangover primer which is my all time fav but I go through it quick and it is pricey so I decided to try this since I saw it was a dupe and I am definitely satisfied. It leaves my skin hydrated and definitely matte. I love it.
Morgan L.
Laconia
I do not like this primer very much. As someone with combination skin it emphasized my pores and make my skin look very dry. As for application, it was easy to apply. I would not buy this primer again because it does not work for my skin type.
Cherea S.
Fort pierce, FL
I love this primer! The texture is thick and creamy, but it doesn’t feel heavy at the same time! I rarely have to touch up my face, and I have oily skin. Also, it does do some pore blurring. I definitely recommend it for a drug store primer.
Melyssa E.
This is an ok primer for the price and it being a drugstore product. It does control shine pretty well but not all day. It definitely doesn't feel hydrating as it says and I noticed that it was a little drying at times but I have oily skin so it didn't bother me. As far as providing a good base for my makeup and improving the wear of it, it was pretty decent. I'd buy it again as a cheaper option to some of the more exspensive primers out there. Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Alicia A.
It is a good drugstore primer, however, to avoid sweating through your foundation you have to use a translucent powder and matte setting spray. I don't have large pores so I don't know that it helps cover pores. There really aren't any cons other than the white container; gets dirty easily. I would recommend to someone on a budget.
Margaux D.
One of the only primers that actually succeeds in keeping product on my T-zone! I have combo skin, my oily areas are really oily and my dry areas are really dry. I'd put this on and around my nose and forehead, and it kept my foundation on (with the help of a powder) really nicely without looking too cakey.
Alicia R.
Fayetteville , NC
This primer is okay. I do use this product every once in a while. It does have a hydrating feel and it minimizes the pores as well as being shine controlled but it does seem to leave streaks and a white surface so I don’t use it so much.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I finally found a primer that works with my skin- Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer!! My skin is sensitive and oily, so most primers make me break out (even high brands). I’m so glad I received this in my Ipsy bag! This primer helps keep my makeup matte and lasting through the workday! I recommend this to anyone who has a hard time finding primers that won’t make them break out - give this a try!
Miranda B.
Tiffin, OH
I revived this product in an Ipsy bag and I have been obsessed ever since! I use this product daily and it has transformed my makeup game, I like other primers but not as much as this one. I recommend this to any person with oily skin.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.