BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Heather A.
This primer did nothing for me, but I've heard others say good things about it. It is easy to use but didn't keep my make up on. I have oily skin and I feel like it would help in that department. It didn't do anything for my larger pores either.
Heather Y.
Morrisville , PA
This primer is definitely NOT worth buying. Is no stars an option ? If you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin , I wouldn't recommend this primer for you. Sadly It broke me out. I really wanted to love this primer !
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This primer works great with combination skin. I got it a year ago & I still use it because I love how it works. It’s a thick formula, it’s easy to work with & your foundation looks great.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
For a drugstore brand, I was quite impressed. It felt really smooth on my skin — didn’t leave it feeling greasy like other drugstore primers — and my makeup stayed in place most of the day.
Casey K.
OR, OR
I like this more than I expected too. It is a thick product and does keep me matte but it makes my foundation last all day which what I look for in a primer. Will certainly buy this again!
Alyssa H.
Brownwood, TX
I absolutely love this product! It applies on easy and has great coverage all day long. It has a matte finish and that is what I look for. I have dry skin and it is perfect for me. I will continue to buy this product.
Barbeli S.
Provo, UT
Currently my go to primer. It is good...not outstanding. I would like it to cover pores better bit it extends the life of your makeup and it does give a matte finish to most foundations.
Sarah C.
Statesville, NC
It works! I have combination skin and my forehead and cheeks get super oily by the end of the day but theirs primer not only minimizes my pores but keeps the shine down even in the heat!
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
This primer is great! Keeps my combination skin tone all matte and not oily all day. It is very natural and feels like there is nothing on it. It's good for oily skin because it leaves that matte look. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable primer that feels light on the face.
Hannah H.
Dyer
Primer works wonders! Keeps my face oil free and matte. Works on oily, dry, and combination skin. Small easy packaging. Takes a minute to absorb into skin and dry. Will purchase again.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.