BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I ordered this off of Amazon. I have tried a bunch of different primers from high end to low end and I LOVE this stuff! It really does help control my oil and helps my foundation stay in place!
Giselle M.
I first came across this product after a customer service employee at the store I was spoof at mentioned it. I was a bit hesitant as I haven't tried it before but with someone who has suffered from having acne as a teenager, I have pitted scars and I figured I should give this a try.
I am very happy that I did! The product is thick yes, but if you can apply it correctly, it will do wonders! Granted, it won't fill in the pitted scars but it will make you look good! It goes on pretty smooth, lasts a long time and is full coverage with the right build.
I do have very oily skin so yes, this will need to be touched up during the day but all I do is use the oil absorbing sheets and reapply powder... that's it!
I purchased light beige for the winter months and beige for summer. Super great product! I do recommend it.
The reason I gave it a 4 is because like I said earlier, for someone who has very oily skin, it need to be touched up. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case.
Jessie S.
Santa Rosa, TX
Gives you the best bang for your buck. I use it on a daily basis under my IT Cosmetics cc cream. It gives me a soft look, but I would never use it as a standalone solution.
Gabrielle R.
I've been using this primer for quite a while now and I overall really like it. This gives my skin a nice clean poreless look and matte look to start off with before my makeup. I feel that this helps my oily skin at first but after a few hours you can see my oil through it.
Isabella G.
Elsmore, KS
I'm a dog groomer, and let me tell you, the work is NOT easy. Everyday you go in, get bit, get scratched, get water and pee splashed on you, wrestle with dogs to the point of complete exhaustion, and STILL expected to greet pet owners with a calm face and a warm smile. This primer is the only thing that manages to keep me from looking like the hot mess that I feel like everyday. It keeps my make up on, and that amazing matte finish going, through all of the INSANITY that I go through everyday. Seriously, I will never use another drugstore primer.

TL:DR You may be wanting to curl up in a ball and cry on the inside, but you'll look flawless on the outside!
Heather A.
This primer did nothing for me, but I've heard others say good things about it. It is easy to use but didn't keep my make up on. I have oily skin and I feel like it would help in that department. It didn't do anything for my larger pores either.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This primer works great with combination skin. I got it a year ago & I still use it because I love how it works. It’s a thick formula, it’s easy to work with & your foundation looks great.
Heather Y.
Morrisville , PA
This primer is definitely NOT worth buying. Is no stars an option ? If you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin , I wouldn't recommend this primer for you. Sadly It broke me out. I really wanted to love this primer !
Casey K.
Lebanon, OR
I like this more than I expected too. It is a thick product and does keep me matte but it makes my foundation last all day which what I look for in a primer. Will certainly buy this again!
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
For a drugstore brand, I was quite impressed. It felt really smooth on my skin — didn’t leave it feeling greasy like other drugstore primers — and my makeup stayed in place most of the day.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.