BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stefanie B.
Lebanon, TN
One of the best matte primers I have eveer used! I have very oily skin and this helps to control my oil and keep my makeup perfect all day long. Very easy to apply. I use it solo too for a fresh face look when I don't want to use foundation.
Jassmin G.
This is my favorite Primer to wear with powder foundation. I do a very natural look for work everyday and this is my go to. My makeup stays intact and my face stays matte. I have oily skin and this definitely helps keep the greasy look away.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
This primer really makes my makeup last all day and it is super affordable. I think that this formula is perfect for all skin types. It is good to use in both summer and winter. I will repurchase this product. 😍
Courtney H.
Kennewick
This is a pretty standard primer. The consistency of that of a thick moisturizer, and I'd say it holds makeup in place pretty well. It doesn't irritate my skin when applying it, and it makes the skin soft.
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
I use this right now. It has very little fragrance and glides on your face very easily. Makes your face feel fresh and helps your foundation look better. It also helps hide pores. I would recommend this!
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
This primer is good for the price. It dies the trick for half of the day. Its not heavy at all. Easy to apply and wear not sticky at all with no scent either. I would recommend this for combination skin
Emma A.
Shreveport
Works extremely well and keeps you matte all day with little shine! Very affordable! I have nothing bad to say about this primer and I would definitely buy it again, it’s one of my favorites and I highly suggest purchasing this product.
Ashley C.
I use this product to help with my oily skin. I often get that "orange peel" look around my nose and after trying many products, it's really helped my stay matte. I use this product every day and is comparable to other high end products.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I got this because it’s affordable and tried it and didn’t like it whatsoever. It’s too oily and your makeup just doesn’t look right at all. It is okay for what it’s worth but not something I will purchase again.
Makeda P.
Boston, MA
This primer is terrible for my skin. I hated it so much!!! It did not keep me matte at all. I can't remember if there was any sun protection but I'm sir there was. But I would never purchase this again
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.