BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this primer during warmer months when I'm at my oiliest! But when you use too much product your make up will cake up! So less is more with the product!
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Super shocked about this face primer. It's extremely affordable yet looks stunning underneath any makeup foundation. Controls oils and makes any foundation last. Highly suggest!
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
This has got to be my holy grail matte primer. The best part is, you can get it at Target for $6.99 and any local drugstore (drugstore prices vary). I use this to prime my face before I apply makeup on warmer days, such as during the summer season. I do not have oily skin but summer gets the oil out of us, regardless of skin type. This mattifies my face and keeps my makeup in place when the evil hot sun tries to ruin it. It has a thick consistency and it dries fast when applied on the face. A little goes a long way for this primer, so do not apply too much otherwise, your makeup will apply blotchy. I have been using this since 2014. Great product for your buck.
Tiffany A.
I bought this at Walmart on a whim because I had read a few things online that said it worked well and it was only around five dollars so why not?
Unfortunately this just doesn't work for me at all. When I first opened the tube and squeezed a little in the back of my hand it looked and felt like white glue. The consistency was really think and I was kind of afraid of putting it on my face because I was afraid it would break my face out. (fortunately that wasn't a thing.)
When I did put it in my face it definitely mattified everything but then when I put my foundation over it I could see little balls of primer all up in my pores and it just looked terrible. My face looked like a mess. I didn't have time to restart my makeup so I dealt with it and finished up. It lasted all day but I will never use this primer ever again. Kudos to those who haven't had any trouble, though. I don't recommend it for girls who have combination skin. I think it would work better for oily skin.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
I've been testing this out this month, and I think it's great, it goes on over my elf color correction so well! It keeps me Matte all day, oils only seep through about after 10 hours of wearing which is amazing!
Charlott A.
North Plains, OR
I use this primer and it does help my eyeshadow last longer. It's not the best primer, but if you're looking for an inexpensive drugstore product, this one is decent.
Stefanie B.
Lebanon, TN
One of the best matte primers I have eveer used! I have very oily skin and this helps to control my oil and keep my makeup perfect all day long. Very easy to apply. I use it solo too for a fresh face look when I don't want to use foundation.
Courtney H.
Kennewick
This is a pretty standard primer. The consistency of that of a thick moisturizer, and I'd say it holds makeup in place pretty well. It doesn't irritate my skin when applying it, and it makes the skin soft.
Geraldine T.
Definitely does what it says it does! Keeps your foundation looking matte and long lasting. Especially good for oily skin types like me. I've purchased a good number of times because of the amazing price!
Rebecca K.
San Antonio , TX
This primer unfortunately didn't do the job for me the smell was too strong and after a few outs my skin looked extremely oily , it was easy to apply and pretty cheap though so can't complain about that .
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.