BY RIMMEL LONDON

• what’s a good primer for oily skin with large pores?1 Answers
  • How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
Paula V.
I really like this primer, I have combination skin and i used it for my forehead, nose and under eyes. This matify my skin, but the only thing I don like is that it don’t last too much. But for the other part it’s really nice.
Annalee G.
Right now, this is my go to primer. I like the feeling of it and how nice it feels on my face. It does make my foundation go on smoother and last longer. I still do get oily/shiny around my nose but other than that, it’s a 10.
Aubree v.
I love that this primer has a matte finish to it. I tend to mix a little of their fix and perfect primer because it is multi-action and I personally need that. Although the prodeuct on its own works really well for my oily skin.
Karen R.
Dallas
This primer has a silky smooth feeling. I have a smooth combination skin but it feels good and makes my make up all day long. Sometimes I use this alone when I need I little make up effect. Overall pretty good and affordable.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Honestly was just okay primer. I have oily to normal skin. Its white and thick. It says matte but i didn't see a matte finish. Not the best drugstore primer not the worst.
Sarah R.
I bought this hoping it would be a nice primer in the summer to help keep me matte all day. While it did work for a few hours, it broke me out so i stopped using it. I will not purchase again and don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Geraldine S.
This is my favorite drugstore primer! My skin is very oily so I use all the matte products I can get. After using this primer I am able to keep my skin looking matte all day. The best part is how affordable this primer is.
Kaily B.
Lakeland, FL
This is not bad for a drug store primer. It lasts all day and doesn't make me oily, it lasts well. Nice texture. Everything goes great on top. I thought it broke apart a little, but it was just my foundation I used with it.
Hannah J.
I am not picky with my primers, so this cheap drugstore one is perfect for me. It doesn't feel thick and heavy at all, and as far as I'm concerned it does its job. I've been using it for at least 5 years. It's great for a cheap option.
Kennedy B.
Baytown, TX
I love this drugstore Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, I have semi oily skin and I really like it. It is decently easy to blend. A good thing about this primer is that it's super easy to use, you can just put it on with your fingers, sponge of really anything.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.