BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Erica D.
This Primer is pretty good quality for it to be a drugstore primer. I find that it keeps me matte for about 4 to 5 hrs. I use this mostly in winter as I am not that oily as opposed to summer time. I would definitely recommend this product for a more combination skin type.
Diana M.
Rio Rancho, NM
My go too primer! Especially if I have to stay In a budget that month but I switch between this product and too faced primer it's infused with coconut I love that as well I do have oily skin and when I use that specific primer my makeup holds up to 10 hrs
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
It's kinda pricey for the amount you get especially since you have to use a decent amount for your entire face. It's a little too thick for my liking. It may add a little lasting power to your make up but not much. There are definitely better drug store primers out there.
Paula V.
east elmhurst
I really like this primer, I have combination skin and i used it for my forehead, nose and under eyes. This matify my skin, but the only thing I don like is that it don’t last too much. But for the other part it’s really nice.
Jasmin M.
Texas
My friend recommended this primer for me and I kept saying I'll buy it later and oh my god. I wish I bought that a while back. One of my holy grails. It has a nice application and it goes on smoothly and it does what it claims.
Annalee G.
Right now, this is my go to primer. I like the feeling of it and how nice it feels on my face. It does make my foundation go on smoother and last longer. I still do get oily/shiny around my nose but other than that, it’s a 10.
Aubree v.
I love that this primer has a matte finish to it. I tend to mix a little of their fix and perfect primer because it is multi-action and I personally need that. Although the prodeuct on its own works really well for my oily skin.
Karen R.
Dallas
This primer has a silky smooth feeling. I have a smooth combination skin but it feels good and makes my make up all day long. Sometimes I use this alone when I need I little make up effect. Overall pretty good and affordable.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Honestly was just okay primer. I have oily to normal skin. Its white and thick. It says matte but i didn't see a matte finish. Not the best drugstore primer not the worst.
Geraldine T.
This is my favorite drugstore primer! My skin is very oily so I use all the matte products I can get. After using this primer I am able to keep my skin looking matte all day. The best part is how affordable this primer is.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.