BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I would not say this is the best primer product. It is super thick and applies not so well to my skin. Perhaps I should try another variety instead of Stay Matte. I do like Rimmel products for being reasonably priced and useful though. I will not be buying this product again
Joan V.
Orlando
My favorite drugstore primer fills in my pores so well gets a little tacky which is perfect before applying my foundation and I definitely feel like it makes my foundation and make up over all last longer
Tatiana E.
Decatur, GA
Yes !! I absolutely love this primer. I’m not a fan of super runny primers I need to feel tacky. That almost my insurance that my makeup won’t move or sweat off. And this primer has the perfect balance of tack and cream. It’s just amazing. I stole my mom’s 😂😂
Teresa A.
Newark
There is no better Primer than this one !! It just keeps me dry for long hours since my skin is very oily that is a major problem for me. It also helps with covering up my pours. For some reason this summer my pours are just wide open, I do wish they covered all of them but I’m ok with the amount it does.
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I enjoy this primer for a drugstore primer. It works very well at hydrating my skin but also keeping my skin matte. For a cheap drugstore primer it works very well, I love putting this primer all over my face and putting another primer with it to hide my pores.
Betsy P.
Orlando
This is the only drug store primer that I love because you can actually see a difference. I apply is mostly around my t-zone since that's were I'm most oily at. It fills in my pores were you can't see them at all and it makes my foundation look beautiful.
Michaela L.
I wanted to like this primer, but it didn’t do well for me. It just didn’t wow me like some other primers I’ve tried. For the price you do get a decent amount of product, so that’s a plus. Sadly I didn’t see enough of a difference to continue using though.
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
I absolutely LOVE this primer! I received it in an iPsy and I couldn’t be more pleased with an affordable primer. I will repurchase when mine runs out. It helps keep my
Foundation on longer! Reminds me of the poreless primer by benefit but what cheaper!
Haley T.
San Ramon, CA
This is an amazing, basic, matte primer for oily skin types! I even tested it out on half of my face, and this primer noticeably reduced shine! It's super cheap, but does the job! I would recommend this for oily skin types if you want your makeup to last throughout the day, since silicone primers can cause makeup to slip on your face, even though your skin feels super smooth. This primer keeps me matte throughout the day, and has a tacky finish so that my foundation can stick onto my skin better.
Jenna W.
usa
This primer is by far the best primer I've tried so far, drug store wise. It has amazing formula and takes all shine from my face, it dries matte and makes my foundation application flawless! It's great for people with oily skin and large pores!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.