BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Haley P.
San Clemente , CA
It's a very thick consistency but as soon as the formula dries down it's very velvety matte and feather weight feeling. Easier to blend with hands rather brush. Definitely would purchase again especially due to the affordable price point
Brooke M.
Martinsburg, WV
This fills in pores like a dream and makes skin SOOOOOO MATTE ALL DAY and makes skin look flawless but I do have one peeve with this stuff- It includes talc which is not good for your skin! That's what you get with low price products though so it's to be expected
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
This is one of my favorite primers I bought it just to try it out because I couldn’t find a good primer that would not end up oily at the end of the day I wanted one that would last atleast most of the day and this did just that I’m in my second bottle now! And I recommend it to anyone who had a oily skin!
Ettiennette M.
This primer used to work wonderfully but from some time on I do feel my skin getting oily, I also don't find it to make my pores less visible. It doesn't break me out and it's pretty gentle on the skin so I still recommend it if your not looking for an instense oil control.
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
This was my first primer ever. I'm not sure I even knew what I was doing. It's good for short term oil control, but you definitely need a setting powder to beat the long term shine and cake face.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this matte finish primer! It works great on my oily skin. It helps keep my makeup in place all day long. It's also extremely inexpensive. I will definitely continue using this product. I also strongly recommend this product.
Olivia B.
I have tried so hard to find a primer that actually works for my skin. I have very oily skin and literally every primer I have ever used until this one has not made my makeup apply/look any differently than without it. I read all the reviews saying how great this product was and it was so much cheaper than the other primers I've tried, so I decided to buy it and I'm so glad I did. Although, it has not completely prevented my skin from getting oily throughout the day, I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. My face doesn't get nearly as oily as it used to and it also takes longer for it to start getting oily. I am really impressed with the quality of this product and the cheap price too! I took off one star just because it did not completely rid me of oil, but it did work really well!
Samantha H.
Westliberty
This is my all time favorite brand of stay matte primer. Keeps my makeup looking like its just been put on all day. Keeps oil at bay. Worth the price and how much product you receive. Easily found at any local drugstore or walmart.
Monica G.
Anaheim, Ca
This primer somewhat mattifies my face but not completely!! I like the way this feels on my face but it doesn't really fill in any pores or smooth anything out. I feel like there are better primers you can purchase at the drugstore
Christie L.
Plaistow, NH
ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRIMERS! This is an amazing primer for people with combo to oily skin. It feels like your applying a facial lotion and it keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day with whatever foundation I am wearing.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.