BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
This is a oldie but a goodie. I always see my self going back to this product. Easy to apply and easy to blend. It has a matte finish. Good on oily skin to combination skin. I would buy this again. I don't recommend it for normal to dry skin.
Alyssa P.
The Woodlands, TX
I'm not sure why but I honestly can't tell if it's doing anything. I don't recommend this and will stick to high end primers or korean primers because my makeup stays on all day
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
This came highly recommended to help with my oily skin and I am so glad I took my good. friends advice. This is a great product and helps with my full face tremendously #newyearnewme
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Love this primer. Basically all I use. Affordable and great for oily skin. I don't think it hides pores but If you have oily skin, it definitely helps to mattify that down. I really don't have to touch up throughout the day when I wear it.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I'm an oily skin type girl and anything I can use to help keep my skin matte for longer, I'll take. I love this primer because it does just that. My normally oily face seems to be less oily when I use this this primer. I also LOVE the price!!!!
Raven A.
Marshall, IL
This primer is like a lotion. It doesn't take much to cover your face and it was really affordable. It's lightweight and pretty sheer, but a little sticky. It's supposed to be matte finish but honestly I don't see a difference once it's on..
Sandra G.
New mexico
I really like this primer as an everyday primer the price is very affordable and it works best with a matte foundation, I noticed when I wore a satin foundation I had oils coming through on my T zone. It is easy to blend and feels good on the skin.
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
Love it! This is a drugstore go-to for me. It makes your skin matte but feels moisturizing and doesn't dry out your skin. It helps hold my oil at bay so that my makeup lasts longer. I have a backup on hand and will continue to repurchase!
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
I used this all over my face the first time and it dried it out so much! Now I only use it on my most oily parts and it works well. A little goes a long way! The only downside is that foundation doesn't look great over top of using a lot.
Haley P.
San Clemente , CA
It's a very thick consistency but as soon as the formula dries down it's very velvety matte and feather weight feeling. Easier to blend with hands rather brush. Definitely would purchase again especially due to the affordable price point
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.