BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Jena W.
I love this primer! It is perfect for oily skin and leaves a nice matte finish that lasts for most of the day. Has great coverage and leaves skin looking flawless. Can be used under foundation or by itself.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
To be honest I have yet to find any primer that works for my oily skin, I've tried all the kinda under $20 because that is my limit...always a fail. I can never tell the difference between days I do and do not use it..looking for other cheap suggestions!
Savannah E.
I love this primer. It really does help keep your makeup matte throughout the day and it is not at all drying, I have oily skin though. It comes out like a cream and it also helps to mask some of my larger pores.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Its nice to create a base and somewhat prolongs foundation wear. However, its not as long lasting as i want it to be, but its the bst thing at the drugstore price. Doesn't fill pores or fine lines either. I'd like it if it wore a bit longer. Probably wouldn't recommend.
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
As an oily girl, this is my holy grail of primers! It's doesn't feel slimey as it is more of a lotion texture. Absorbs quickly and keeps me matte! It's affordable and a little goes a long way! No matter how many primers I try, this one will always be on my vanity!
Maria B.
Seriously such a nice foundation!!! And not only good quality but it's super cheap. I use this more as my everyday foundation! Super easy to blend and had a nice range of colors. Stays matte all day I love it!
Jimmaria F.
MOBILE, AL
I like this primer, but it's not my favorite. It's sticky which is good for foundation, and it minimizes pores. It makes my makeup last a bit longer than some of my high end primers.
J L.
At first I didn't like this product, but I realized that it just takes a while to dry/set into the skin & that not much is needed. I usually apply it 10mins before I start my makeup to maximize the effectiveness! It also doesn't break me out. -Recommend
Hannah S.
Love this primer! I bought it on a whim because I had been trying out a ton of primers on my oily face and nothing would work. This stuff keeps my oils at bay and makes my foundation last all day.
Bryanna C.
Austin, TX
This is a great primer for the cost. Definitely the best drugstore primer I've used. Keeps my makeup on all day when combined with setting powder (I have normal skin). Definitely would recommend if you're on a budget and have normal to dry skin.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.