BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Amanda L.
Eatontown, NJ
I absolutely love this primer! It's lightweight and moisturizing and lasts all day. It keeps my skin matte without making it feel dry and lifeless. It definitely lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap mattifying primer.
I have dry skin with an oily T-zone and this primer is perfect, its like a thick lotion texture but it doesn't feel heavy once its blended in. It opaque white but doesn't leave a white cast once blended.
It makes my make up stay matte and last i would say 6-7 hours longer then when i don't apply this primer.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this product as a part of a monthly beauty subscription box. I was very excited to use this, as it claims to minimize pores. However, it was just mediocre. It made them slightly harder to see but I expected more. Otherwise it’s an okay drugstore primer.
Amanda L.
Labelle, FL
the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer is to die for. If you like that matte finish look this product is amazing. You will have a natural matte finish look after using this product. Highly recommended for oily skin. I always buy this product for a primer .
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
This stuff is amazing!! I have tried several high end brands and this is just as good or better and cheap. It's creamy and easy to blend it. It keeps me matte all day. when applying it it doesn't try to fast or make my makeup splotchy. I would definitely buy it again!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Haleigh G.
Louann, AR
Very good product ...I wish it was a little but more long lasting and possibly waterproof.I have a combination of dry and oily skin and even though it is hydrating and kinda of oily and it does not make me break out. I now use it regularly.
Nikki ..
Goes well with the Stay Matte Foundation by Rimmel. It does tame oily skin. Only complaint is it is a bit drying because the Stay Matte Foundation is pretty dry on its own, and this kind of adds to it. If you're looking for a very affordable primer, and are oily, I do recommend giving this a go!
Citlally V.
I'm 50/50 about this primer it says matte and I did notice I was still a little oily, I have combination skin. This product is alright could be a little more matte other than that it is good in a way.
Alexandra M.
Collinsville, IL
I bought this primer because I have oily skin. It's not a total loss, because it was the cheapest at my local drugstore. Within 1 hour of applying my makeup, my t-zone was shiny. The slick spots also turned into sticky goop that turned patchy when blotted.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.