BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
This product works very well for my combination skin. I only apply this primer to my nose, chin and forehead...all of the places that wind up shiny. This has kept me shine free all day.  I love that there is a product that works so well for me at drugstore prices.
Taylor S.
Branson
I actually like this as far as the final look. Does have some sun protection. The only con would be that it's thick and you need a lot, but it is a matte finish. Yes I would especially for getting primer on the cheaper side❤
Darian C.
This primer didn't work out for me at all :( I'm in need of a good primer and this one was very siliconey and didn't feel good on my face. My makeup on top of it looked terrible, it had a cakey look and when setting it made my makeup run off to show my natural skin
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
I liked this primer. It is a good product for the price, the Rommel stay matte line over all is excellent for oily skin at a great cost. It had a very matte finish and I saw a little improvement on how long my makeup lasted.
Amanda L.
Labelle, FL
the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer is to die for. If you like that matte finish look this product is amazing. You will have a natural matte finish look after using this product. Highly recommended for oily skin. I always buy this product for a primer .
Amanda L.
Eatontown, NJ
I absolutely love this primer! It's lightweight and moisturizing and lasts all day. It keeps my skin matte without making it feel dry and lifeless. It definitely lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap mattifying primer.
I have dry skin with an oily T-zone and this primer is perfect, its like a thick lotion texture but it doesn't feel heavy once its blended in. It opaque white but doesn't leave a white cast once blended.
It makes my make up stay matte and last i would say 6-7 hours longer then when i don't apply this primer.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this product as a part of a monthly beauty subscription box. I was very excited to use this, as it claims to minimize pores. However, it was just mediocre. It made them slightly harder to see but I expected more. Otherwise it’s an okay drugstore primer.
Jennifer I.
This a very good primer makes your skin look flawless a lot compare it to high end primers . It feels like it does help hide your pores I recommend it for both combo skin . Definitely worth the try .. one of my favorites .
Nikki ..
Goes well with the Stay Matte Foundation by Rimmel. It does tame oily skin. Only complaint is it is a bit drying because the Stay Matte Foundation is pretty dry on its own, and this kind of adds to it. If you're looking for a very affordable primer, and are oily, I do recommend giving this a go!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.