BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Aki O.
I have oily to combination skin.  I am trying lots of primer for oily skin. It last pretty long for my oily area, but it makes my combination area very dry. After 5-6 hours, my jaws and chin get cakey. I think it is great for very oily skin. But I wouldn't recommend people who have combination skin.
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
I used to use this primer religiously for years! I love this primer. I have oily skin and this honestly does help me combat some of my oiliness a little. It has more of natural finish. At first my skin is really matte and smooth to the touch but after foundation, it has a soft sheen to it but it's definitely a great primer for the oily girls out there.
Charlene H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my best Mattifying Primer!! I prefer to apply it with my Makeup Drop silicone applicator. Hides pores and your face will feel like porcelain doll. I actually received this in one of my ipsy bags but I will be buying it again. Highly recommended!!
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Oh my gosh I can't believe a product like this has been hiding in the drug store. This is about $5 and does the job of a high end primer. This formula is gentle and does not cause breakouts or dry out skin. The feel of this primer is so light, after you apply it is instantly absorbed.

I've only used it below makeup but it says it can be worn on top as well. The wear time for this is well over 12 hours although the labeling states 8. I use urban decays naked foundation and was having a terrible time using cover fx matte primer. Cover fx primer made my face shiny with setting powder after about and hour and made my makeup just slide off. That product was almost 3x the cost (travel size) and 6x the cost (full sized). With Rimmel's primer I don't even need to use a setting powder it prevents the oil on my face from altering my foundation's finish. The product is totally HOLY GRAIL.
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
Not good for oily skin at all. Thought I would like this product a lot, but it was a real disappointment. It didn't hide my pores at all, it actually made them more prominent. When I applied it, it was very soft but then didn't keep my face matte.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
If you have oily skin, give this primer a try. I got it in my Ipsy bag for Dec 2017. But it is drugstore and it is affordable. It holds up to my oils pretty well and gives my foundation a fighting chance. Works great for oily skin.
Tina V.
Houston
This product is great, I love to apply it even when I decide to have a naked face. It gives me that matte finish it promise you, and I do feel that my makeup does last longer with this. It doesnt really blurr my pores which I wish it did, but the over all wear and feeling of this primer is great.
Odai G.
Cicero
this primer claims to keep your face matter for up to 8 hours but after 2 hours my nose is already oily. so if you're looking for a primer to keep you shine free all day this is not the one for you! however if you just need something that will smooth out your skin for foundation this one will do.
Estella H.
I actually really liked this more than I thought I would. I only use it on my t zone and it actually does keep me matte. It doesn't ball up or make my skin feel dry, looks beautiful under my foundation.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
This is the first primer I've ever used so I don't have anything to compare it with. However, I do have oily/combination skin and heard it was good for that. I LOVE this! It keeps me shine free for maybe around 4 hours. After that, a little bit of shine starts to peek through (I work on my feet so it could just be from the days work) but it doesn't bother me in the slightest and my face doesn't feel slippery or greasy all day. I sometimes wear this alone too if I don't feel like wearing makeup (or just to lazy too lol) and I went to bed one night without washing my face and I was still matte the entire next day (had the day off so kind of just vegged out lol). I have been applying this with just my fingers but I might start using a brush or sponge because my fingers end up feeling dry and it takes a couple applications of hand lotion to get the moisture back. Also, I forgot to add, it does leave my face feeling soft, which I love! I would definitely would recommend this.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.