BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Brianna P.
York, NE
I love this primer!!! It works so well! It keeps your skin matte throughout the day and lasts a long time. I think it's great if you have only or combination skin and it's a great price. I would definitely recommend.
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
I absolutely love this product! I don't go a day without putting this primer on before my makeup. I like how it's wet when applied but after a few seconds it's nice and feels so soft. I buy this product every month, it's worth every penny!
Lily B.
I was iffy about buying this product at first since it is a cheaper drug store product but... it is the best primer I have used. When it says matte it's means matte!! My nose area gets very oily through out the day but this primer keeps my face matte for my whole work day! I highly recommend this product.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I was okay about this product . I didn't make my makeup last and it actually broke me out ! I have oily skin and it didn't make my foundation apply evenly . I would not recommend . There are better ones at the drugstore .
Kristi S.
Yadkinville, NC
I absolutely love this primer!!! It definitely keeps me matte all day long. Only draw back is if you don't rub it in good enough your left with a white film on your face. So just make sure its rubbed in real good.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Pretty great primer for the price. This is one of my go-tos. I have oily skin and this at first feels too thick for that. But its actually pretty well formulated. I appreciate that it smoothes my pores and texture without clogging them. It keeps me from getting shiny while also not making me flat.
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
I used to use this primer religiously for years! I love this primer. I have oily skin and this honestly does help me combat some of my oiliness a little. It has more of natural finish. At first my skin is really matte and smooth to the touch but after foundation, it has a soft sheen to it but it's definitely a great primer for the oily girls out there.
Aki O.
I have oily to combination skin.  I am trying lots of primer for oily skin. It last pretty long for my oily area, but it makes my combination area very dry. After 5-6 hours, my jaws and chin get cakey. I think it is great for very oily skin. But I wouldn't recommend people who have combination skin.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
If you have oily skin, give this primer a try. I got it in my Ipsy bag for Dec 2017. But it is drugstore and it is affordable. It holds up to my oils pretty well and gives my foundation a fighting chance. Works great for oily skin.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Oh my gosh I can't believe a product like this has been hiding in the drug store. This is about $5 and does the job of a high end primer. This formula is gentle and does not cause breakouts or dry out skin. The feel of this primer is so light, after you apply it is instantly absorbed.

I've only used it below makeup but it says it can be worn on top as well. The wear time for this is well over 12 hours although the labeling states 8. I use urban decays naked foundation and was having a terrible time using cover fx matte primer. Cover fx primer made my face shiny with setting powder after about and hour and made my makeup just slide off. That product was almost 3x the cost (travel size) and 6x the cost (full sized). With Rimmel's primer I don't even need to use a setting powder it prevents the oil on my face from altering my foundation's finish. The product is totally HOLY GRAIL.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.