BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
Alecia K.
La Mirada
I love how this feels on the skin, its smoothing and really makes your skin matte and its not drying at all. I have combination skin. It hides pores really well. I highly recommend this to you guys :)
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I was okay about this product . I didn't make my makeup last and it actually broke me out ! I have oily skin and it didn't make my foundation apply evenly . I would not recommend . There are better ones at the drugstore .
Lily B.
I was iffy about buying this product at first since it is a cheaper drug store product but... it is the best primer I have used. When it says matte it's means matte!! My nose area gets very oily through out the day but this primer keeps my face matte for my whole work day! I highly recommend this product.
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
I absolutely love this product! I don't go a day without putting this primer on before my makeup. I like how it's wet when applied but after a few seconds it's nice and feels so soft. I buy this product every month, it's worth every penny!
Mayra G.
Thornton, CO
Pretty great primer for the price. This is one of my go-tos. I have oily skin and this at first feels too thick for that. But its actually pretty well formulated. I appreciate that it smoothes my pores and texture without clogging them. It keeps me from getting shiny while also not making me flat.
Kristi S.
Yadkinville, NC
I absolutely love this primer!!! It definitely keeps me matte all day long. Only draw back is if you don't rub it in good enough your left with a white film on your face. So just make sure its rubbed in real good.
Aki O.
I have oily to combination skin.  I am trying lots of primer for oily skin. It last pretty long for my oily area, but it makes my combination area very dry. After 5-6 hours, my jaws and chin get cakey. I think it is great for very oily skin. But I wouldn't recommend people who have combination skin.
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
I used to use this primer religiously for years! I love this primer. I have oily skin and this honestly does help me combat some of my oiliness a little. It has more of natural finish. At first my skin is really matte and smooth to the touch but after foundation, it has a soft sheen to it but it's definitely a great primer for the oily girls out there.
Estella H.
I actually really liked this more than I thought I would. I only use it on my t zone and it actually does keep me matte. It doesn't ball up or make my skin feel dry, looks beautiful under my foundation.
Odai G.
Cicero
this primer claims to keep your face matter for up to 8 hours but after 2 hours my nose is already oily. so if you're looking for a primer to keep you shine free all day this is not the one for you! however if you just need something that will smooth out your skin for foundation this one will do.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.