BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
this primer claims to control shine, pore minimizing, hydrating feel, and smooth skin. I can honestly say this is all 100% true. this helps my oils stay under control. the consistency is a little thick so keep in mind a little goes a long way. it smells okay nothing to overwhelming.
Kerri C.
For the price I think it's a really nice primer. It claims to keep you matte for 8 hrs and minimise the appearance of pores. I have combination skin and it does keep my oily areas under control for 6-8 hrs. It doesn't really minimise pores but does leave the skin smooth so foundations goes on well. Another plus is it didn't break out my sensitive skin.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Ugh so disappointing! This product does everything it says it's gonna do, I love that it keeps me natural shiny not greasy mess shiny, it goes on nice, doesn't mask dry skin patches, but does smooth out pores, but it makes me skin freak out!!! I'm in the middle of the worst breakout I've had in months after only 4 days use, I tried to push through but it's getting worse and I'm sad to have to discontinue use. I normally only break out during shark week and it's not shark week and started when I started this product. Why's it so hard to find shine control without clogging pores!!!
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
Finally bought a tube of this! It keeps my oily a$$ t zone much much less oily, but I do notice after about 5 hours my face is back on its bullsh. This primer keeps my foundation from sliding around so it definitely does what a primer should do but I would not say it’s hydrating at all. More for those on the mildly to decently oily side! Very inexpensive though so I think it’s a good product to have handy!
Riley S.
This is my HOLY GRAIL when it comes to primers. This stuff goes on very smoothly, like a lotion. It keeps my face looking matte all day long. Seems to work best when also using rimmel's stay matte foundation. I bought this product from Walmart and ulta and I would highly recommend it. Rimmel London Stay Matte PrimerRimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
I bought this from Walgreens for only $2 since it currently is retailing for $4.19 and there is a $2 Rimmel coupon. I’ve been wanting to try this and the price is a steal. I have combo skin, so finding a primer that helps my T-zone look less oily is one of my major concerns. It minimizes my pores and does help with my oiliness.
Deana R.
Port Orange, FL
When I was super super oily this was my saving grace. My makeup wouldn't move, it would make my skin look flawless, and it would last even the craziest of girls nights. The only thing is now that my skin has dried out I can only use the primer at certain times and usually have to mix it with something else.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer thank goodness I got this in a subscription box and didn't actually buy it!! This stuff is awful!! Is does not fill pores and it's too greasy. When you apply foundation on top it causes it to slip around. I will be donating this to someone else who may like it
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this primer. I usually use the  Rimmel London Fix And Perfect Pro Primer but I like to use this one more during the hotter months. It helps to keep my foundation matte while also keeping it looking freshly done for hours throughout the day. Just like the original primer a little bit of this product goes a long way so it's a great deal with its quality and price. Overall I plan to keep buy both of these products by Rimmel.
Dana T.
Wilsonville
It works. My face stays matte under the foundation. Has a very silicone feeling. But if you want a primer to just keep your oils under control and no other skin benefits, then this one is inexpensive and it works. Personally, I’m getting in the mail today the Guerlain L’or primer. Can’t wait.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.