BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Sarah D.
Towson, MD
So far, the oil production on my face has gone down considerably. I decided to pair this with loreal's Infallible Matte Foundation and it seems to be doing the trick for the summer months. I probably won't be able to continue to use this once winter comes around, just because I get very dry skin. But for right now, it's great!
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Not happy with this product. Yes, it does leave you with a matte finish and great for oily skin BUT...i found that the white color of this product does not fade into translucent. It sits on your pores with a white color cast that you cannot cover with foundation. If it was translucent in color...would be great.
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this primer! I am was not a big user of rimmel products, but I wanted to try this primer. I picked it up along with a bronzer and pressed powder and Rimmel has definitely gained a customer in me! Primer keeps my oily skin at bay for at least 2 hours longer than my previous primer and it blurs out pores very effectively. Will definitely buy more when this is gone!
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
I'm not really a fan of this primer. I don't feel like it does much in terms of priming nor does it do much in terms of mattifying. I purchased mine on sale at Walgreens for under $4 but I recommend saving your $4 or $5 and using it toward a better primer (I'd recommend Smashbox Photo Finish or the Hourglass primer.
Arelis G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This primer is a bit thick which I love because it has a tackiness that is what helps your foundation and any other product stay in place. It's doesn't leave a white cast on your skin, once you blend it out you can't see it. It literally keeps my makeup place for over 10 hours. Highly recommend checking it out.
donna c.
This is a nice product. Works well! It does what it's supposed to, and my skin is so dry in the winter, but this helps keep my foundation from being patchy. It's a decent price, and I found it at CVS.
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
This primer gives a nice matte finish look. It helps make the makeup last long . It gives a nice small coverage. It hides a bit of my pores. It also allows the foundation to be easily applied. I recommend it , it's affordable and a great product. It is very similar to the smash box ones and other high end products.
Michelle A.
I hated this primer.  From when I first used it, I thought multiple times of returning it, but since I got it for very cheap, decided that I would give it another chance, over and over again.  The problem with it is that although it mattifies the skin, although just for a few hours, it is difficult to blend makeup over it, and will highlight any dry patches.  The only time I can use it is if I am doing a minimal makeup look, where I put concealer under my eyes and around my mouth, and nothing on my nose or forehead.  Preferably, I would use it on the nose and forehead, in this case, to eliminate the problem of terrible blending over it.  I use a blending sponge, and instead of bouncing it to blend the product, I have to wipe at the product at the edges of where it ends on my face.  The only good thing about this product is that it does not require a powder to set the face makeup, although I would suggest one, which is why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1.
I recently threw away what was left of mine after a rather frustrating episode in which I used it on my forehead, and used more concealer than usual to "carve" out my brows, having to blend the concealer into my forehead.  Unfortunately, with this primer, the concealer really did not blend at all, and looked disgusting.  Whereas I usually cut open any products of mine in a tube to get what's left of it, I just threw this one out after a few times of having trouble squeezing it out.  When I'm almost wiping off my concealer to try to blend it into my skin, it's not working!
Ginel M.
One of the best primers for oily skin out there. Does not fill-in pores or smothes the skin, but helps you stay matte for quite a good period of time, wich is mainly what we oily-skinned gals look for. Good stuff, definitely.
mia r.
I have already gone through 2 tubes of this product and I have to say its okay. I have extremely oily skin and I needed to find something matte. This keeps my skin matte for around 4 hours so it doesn't last that long. I can still see my pores through it after a while. I don't think I will purchase this again.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.