BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Maria F.
So far, my favourite primer.
I have oily skin with very large pores and my makeup looks so much better and lasts longer since I'm applying this product first.
It doesn't have any fragrance, which is pretty good, and it's smooth and easy to apply.
It won't look oily or will make your skin sticky at all. Pretty good product, and the best, it's just $5 at Target!
Jennifer A.
I been using this primer for a while know and for me it works pretty good. It has a good texture doesn't feel to heavy and for my oily skin works. Keeps your makeup on for a long time. For a drugstore product definitely recommend it.
Kaitlen M.
Brooklyn, NY
This keeps everything matte for about 6 hours, but after that my nose starts to get shiny. However that is the slickest spot on my face, so I still think this does a pretty good job. It also plays well with other primers (such as pore reducing ones), and if you use this primer, then foundation, then powder, your makeup will last far past the 6-hour mark!
Jennie M.
Yuma, AZ
I don't have to buy a very expensive primer to keep my face Matt! This primer does its job! Keeps my face Matt through out the day! And not only that! It's not expensive at all! It's only 5 dollars or so, so worth ur money in all honestly if ur oily u should try this product out! You'll love it !
Anna H.
I have used many bottles of this and it works great for my oily skin. I normally only use it in the summer when my skin looks really dewy and it does a great job making it look matte. The only thing I don't like about this product is it is very think and feels like rubbing I silicon into my face. I would recommend this product.
Bethany W.
The best primer for the price.
I have some large pores and dry skin.
I also use a totally full coverage foundation and color correction palette. My makeup stays put, and pores remain invisible all day.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is a great affordable drugstore primer for people who have oily skin. I have very oily skin and this keeps me matte throughout the day. It's around $5 and can be found almost at any drug store. I do make sure to set with a setting spray after applying all makeup.
Yesenia B.
San Diego, CA
I don't know when they started coming out with this, but I only recently just found this and I LOVE it ! It works so great and I have such a hard time finding products that keep my fave matte because I have such oily skin, but this is my holy grail ! You don't need a lot of this I good with 4 dots on my face and it does he job ! Such a great product.
Raven R.
Very good drugstore primer. Works great with my oily skin. My only gripe is that it doesn't work well around my under eye area making that skin appear textured and funky. I would recommend for oily skin. Works best if you apply then wait a few minutes before applying foundation.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wow I am extremely impressed with this primer. I have extremely oily problematic skin and foundation gets very greasy on my face. This kept my skin matte. Even after the gym. I only had a small shine on my forehead nothing like my normal greasy face after a day of makeup
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.