BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
Lecia B.
Berea, KY
I love this primer. I've been using it for months. To get the best results, only apply to freshly clean, exfoliated skin. Otherwise, it will look patchy. You can choose to use a moisturizer under it, and it causes no problem. I'd say during the winter months, this is a must since it's matte, it makes your skin a little dry. My skin is oily, so it works best for me and probably others with this skin type. When you apply it, you can feel it smoothing out your pores. And the formula almost has a powdery feel when it dries so adding your foundation, or even skipping foundation and going straight to blush is possible. I've worn some primers that leave your skin feeling oily and since this product doesn't do that, I prefer it. It's a great product that doesn't cost much.

By the way, I've worn this to a Metal/Rock music festival in the hottest part of summer, also one of those days was spent out in the rain, and I have chased kids for hours at the park during really humid weather; My makeup stayed put and didn't get oily. I love this product.
Karen C.
This primer was on my wish list for a long time but when I finally got it is wasn't what I expected it does keep your face hydrated and is easy to apply but it's didn't do nothing that it said it will do like keep your make up for ours.
Emily B.
I love this stuff. It works when you really need your makeup to stay. It's one of my favorites for summer. The coverage is great for a primer. One problem I have is actually blending it. It takes some convincing but I think it's just because I have dry skin. Otherwise it feels great on the skin, it's not oily, it's light, it's spot on with my skin tone. I love it.
Alex G.
This is my first time using a full face primer and I have to be careful not to use too much or else my face fells like a weird thick mask when I put foundation on. Definitely prevents against crazy excess oil, but my issue is that I'm usually sweating a lot and if I tap my face with tissue to dry off, the makeup blotches off thickly way worse that it ever did without primer.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
this primer claims to control shine, pore minimizing, hydrating feel, and smooth skin. I can honestly say this is all 100% true. this helps my oils stay under control. the consistency is a little thick so keep in mind a little goes a long way. it smells okay nothing to overwhelming.
Maria F.
So far, my favourite primer.
I have oily skin with very large pores and my makeup looks so much better and lasts longer since I'm applying this product first.
It doesn't have any fragrance, which is pretty good, and it's smooth and easy to apply.
It won't look oily or will make your skin sticky at all. Pretty good product, and the best, it's just $5 at Target!
Jennifer A.
I been using this primer for a while know and for me it works pretty good. It has a good texture doesn't feel to heavy and for my oily skin works. Keeps your makeup on for a long time. For a drugstore product definitely recommend it.
Anna H.
I have used many bottles of this and it works great for my oily skin. I normally only use it in the summer when my skin looks really dewy and it does a great job making it look matte. The only thing I don't like about this product is it is very think and feels like rubbing I silicon into my face. I would recommend this product.
Kaitlen M.
Brooklyn, NY
This keeps everything matte for about 6 hours, but after that my nose starts to get shiny. However that is the slickest spot on my face, so I still think this does a pretty good job. It also plays well with other primers (such as pore reducing ones), and if you use this primer, then foundation, then powder, your makeup will last far past the 6-hour mark!
Bethany W.
The best primer for the price.
I have some large pores and dry skin.
I also use a totally full coverage foundation and color correction palette. My makeup stays put, and pores remain invisible all day.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.