BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
d h.
This product surpassed my expectations with my skin. I have ridiculously oily skin that after a couple hours, my makeup feels like a thousand pounds on my face. So I took this for a whirl and see how long it will work, I had it on for about 12 hours and my face is still mostly matte. This will be in my makeup bag forever!
Jael B.
This primer is a great drugstore primer to help with oil-control. I used it for over a year, and really came to rely on it. Unfortunately, it just couldn't contain the most stubborn oil on my nose, so I ended up going to a high end primer which gave me a few more hours of oil control. Still, this was my makeup staple for a long time and one of the first products that I recommend to those with oily skin that are looking for an affordable primer.
Linn H.
Wasn't to fond of this product. Left a white patchy film on my face. Where it did work pores were hidden and skin was smooth. Matte finish where it worked. Bought a second bottle thinking it might be a bad batch. Same result. Maybe the product just doesn't work with my skin. I will stick with my other product.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Great primer . This is definitely one of my favorite primers to use from the drugstore. It helps me stay matte and prolong the wear of my foundation. It is a thick formula so a little bit goes a long way. You can use it on your entire face. I would recommend it . I have combination oily skin and it worked well for me.
Marta S.
Honestly this didn't do much for me.

I have oily/combination skin so I need to use a primer under my makeup to avoid looking shiny throughout the day.

I guess this was slightly better than nothing, but I still managed to get oily and needed to blot/powder up in the middle of the day - which I do not need to do with some better-quality primers. If the product had been good I would've said "what a value!" But unfortunately there's not much value in a product that doesn't hold up the way other primers do.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Absolutely love this primer. At first I thought it would be thick but it's NOT. It goes on light and airy. You can feel it working if you have OILY skin. It really feels amazing. I reccomended using with or WITHOUT makeup. It's ok either way. Here is a before and after.
In the before all I have on is the stay matte primer. Nothing more.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Don't really like this primer. It comes out looking like vaseline and it feels really hydrating and smooth as you are applying it but I used it in the summer and it did not keep my face matte. My face always ended up getting really oily and especially my nose the makeup would come off. Idk if this just doesn't hold up in hot weather or what. It also made me break out. The price is great but the product could be better
Kristen S.
Martin, KY
Best matte primer I have ever used! It's super cheap & an amazing product! It's not too thick or too thin and watery feeling it's literally the most perfect texture and feel! Of course I would buy it again, this will be my always go to primer & I HIGHLY suggest you buy it❤ you can thank me later😁
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
This primer is okay, but I feel like it actually makes my pores look larger. It's got a nice consistency to it, and I thought at first I may have just used too much, because at the end of the day my makeup had still managed to break apart and look a mess, but even after adjusting how much I used I got the same results. I'm still looking for a great new primer, and I'm disappointed that this didn't hold up, for me.
Kevlar B L.
I got this in an ipsy bag, I was initially excited to try a more affordable primer. Sadly, this one is not very great for me. It starts out as a cream, goes on mostly comfortable but not as velvety as I'm used to. It also doesn't sink into the skin, it takes a lot of work to get it to cover pores, it eventually can

The worst part was that it didn't work with my concealer at all, it broke all over.

Gotta pass
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.