BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Madison E.
This is a decent primer to keep around. It is easy to apply and blend, as it has a texture similar to a light lotion. I think it is a good option for skin that tends to get shiny by the end of the day! I use a more expensive brand of primer on days when I want my makeup to look especially good (i.e. Special occasions), but then use this inexpensive primer on my more average days.
Hanna M.
I was looking for reasonably priced efficient primers forever, and one day in the drug store I saw this on sale for less than $2. I made a spontaneous buy, and I am so happy I did. This primer works wonders for my skin. I have large pores so foundation looks unnatural on my skin typically but with this primer it really softens my pores and skin and holds my foundation on all day looking great. I couldn't be happier with this product and it has lasted so long I'm still on my first bottle after about 6 months of every day use.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Ok first of I am combination skin and I only use this primer on certain areas of my face. However, in those areas I have not noticed any sign of my pores looking smaller. Also, I have peach fuss hair on my face and I feel that it made this more noticeable. This primer is not all bad though people... I have found that it makes a pretty dang good eyeshadow primer even though it is not marketed as being so. Also, this primer leaves your skin feeling very smooth. I will use up this product but I will not be repurchasing. For someone with oily skin this maybe your go to Drug Store primer but not for combination skin!!!
Kristen S.
Pocahontas, AR
I use this no matter which foundation I'm wearing! I have oily skin and it lasts through my 8 hour work day. Definitely process a beautiful matte finish and keeps my product in place all day. I pair it with NYX BB cream for a natural look. I would recommend this if you want something to make your foundation have a nice matte finish and for oily/combo skintypes. It goes on like a thick moisturizer and has no smell.
Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought this because I heard it was comparable to the Hour Glass Veil Primer which I have been dying to get my hands on but it's out of my budget. This Primer is perfect for someone like me who isn't a huge fan of silicone primers. This has a more lotion-like texture and is very light and creamy. I love how this make my foundation lay in top and it does help control my oils up to a certain point. However, after 4 hours my oils break through. Overall, I like it but I'm sure there are better options out there.
Dalisha M.
Albany , NY
I have completely finished the product because it's the only primer I had. But it works pretty well. I have oily skin and it really makes my face look matte when I use it underneath my makeup. The reason I am giving it four stars is because it's not as long lasting as you would want it to be. My face wouldn't look as matte and fresh as it did when I first put it on in the beginning of the day. But overall it excels in that it makes your face matte. That's all I need for my oily skin.
Lupita Q.
I love this product. I picked it up at a near by drug store and it was only $6. I do have to say that there is not enough product to last months but it is very good. I really like it because it makes my face matte. I would buy it again but I do have to say it is a very hard creme to apply but once it is on there it is very nice. I really like this product and recommend it to people with oily skin who want that matte finish look.
Roxana antonieta R.
The line rimmel london in general I love are pharmacy products of very good quality and prices quite accessible but in my opinion I like more the finish that leaves the perfect fix for the previous version to this one with blue cap leaves your skin better prepared for the Makeup with less shine and more light
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I'm totally not a product snob, but when it comes to products on my face I can't scan. I bought this with a coupon in a drugstore. It would be nice to find a cheaper alternative to my primer right now but this was horrible. Not only was my face broken out for a week the whole day my make up was just melting off I just felt greasy. And that's never a good feeling
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
For the price of this product, it holds up pretty well. A few things I did like were that it went on easily and was easy to work with. There were also things I did not like, though. First off, I have very oily skin. My nose and my cheek area are the really bad areas for me. I got this product on a whim because I really liked the way the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation works for me. The first day that I tried this product I used it with the Rimmel Foundation and it was awful. I'm not sure if maybe my skin just wasn't the best that day or what, but the foundation looked blotchy and uneven, and that had never happened to me prior to using the Stay Matte primer. So, the next day I used the primer with the Fit Me foundation and it worked really well! My nose and cheeks still got oily, but it wasn't nearly as bad as when I have used other products. When I used the Fit Me with this primer my skin looked smoother and more matte than usual, which I really liked. It made my skin look like porcelain. I haven't tried the primer with any of my other foundations because I really like the matte look that these two give me, so I can't speak on how well it works with other products. Also, when I went in to purchase this primer someone had mentioned that it left a white residue? I haven't had any problems with that, but it could just be the texture and tone of my skin.

Overall, this product wasn't bad for what I paid for it, but it's not the best either. If you have slightly oily skin it would probably work better, or even if you have super oily skin maybe it would work for you, but it wasn't the ABSOLUTE BEST primer I've ever used for my oily skin. I hope this helps!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.