BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Deejay S.
Toronto, OH
I think this primer is a good base for makeup, but I don't think it keeps me matte all day, nor does it fill in pores or blur fine lines. It does make my skin smooth and therefore facilitates makeup application.
Ellie J.
Like this primer keeps keeps my makeup on longer throughout the day and keeps me matte all day especially in my t zone which I struggle to control oil the most would re purchase this again, good for oily skin
Hannah M.
My skin is really sensitive so it's hard to find primers that won't upset it, but luckily this I one of them! However, I don't find that it hides my pores, or even truly makes my skin matte. But it is al alright basic primer.
Christina K.
Toronto, WY
This isn't my favorite for my combo oily skin, but it's usually my every day painter because i save my higher end brands for evening or special occasions. I think this works to smooth skin but it's not enough to keep me matte in the summer.
Maria B.
This primer is BOMB. I love to buy & try new makeup all of the time. This product beats high end primers for me. It is very silky, makes foundation look flawless, & lasts all day.
Lina S.
I bought this on a whim at CVS and I have yet to go a day without using it. I moved to Florida recently and I've been sweating off every foundation I own -- powder, liquid or creme -- and this stops that in it's tracks.
member-1c29ac3f2
I really love this primer. I use it with a matte foundation and a matte powder and the combination of the three keeps me shine-free almost all day. A little goes a long way with this stuff so the tube will last you a couple months. For a drugstore primer under $10 I have no complaints.
Aqsa M.
This is literally the only primer I've ever used. Mostly because it works so great, I don't feel the need to try another. Plus it's great considering how cheap it is in comparison to some other primers
Rosalija C.
Urbenville
This primer is a good base for a matte finished look. It definitely does what it says and really does help hide the pores! Really lightweight. Really good primer and I use it everyday! Would definitely recommend!
Kirsteen M.
Rosyth
I liked this product as it did help my foundation glide on however I did feel it made my foundation slide a bit. It did help hide my pours and it had a nice Matt finish. I would recommend to a friend
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.