BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Britney D.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff has a very matte finish. It minimizes pores and make the face look smooth and blurred. However, sometimes it doesn't fade translucent and leaves a white cast on areas you put it -- not attractive.
Nicole R.
This is a great mattifying primer! I used this on my day to day, going to work face. For the price, the quality is amazing. A must try for us oily skinned people!
Hannah G.
Pretty good at making your foundation last all day. When used with a setting spray it gives a great finish to your foundation and helps keep skin protected and stop spots etc
I have used this product! It is easy to apply, smooth out and overall does help prime your face as much as any more expensive primer does! It is cheap and I highly recommend!
I've been using it for months and I love it. It's so cheap and work wonders. It holds my eye shadow all day long and when using it my skin look a lot less shiny.
Herly G.
It is the best because it is practical and beautiful it save my day so i use it every day
I love it I love it so much it is perfect to me
For sure I would buy it
I would recommend it the coloooooooor
Antonia F.
London, ON
This primer is really good for people who want a long lasting matte finish. I love this product. I have combination/oily skin and it keeps my oil at bay. Especially my nose, which is something I always look for. Would definitely repurchase.
Madison V.
I wish I could give this primer zero stars! 😫 it clogged my pores on my nose and by the end of the day of using this primer I had a huge bump on my nose. It was hurting so bad for over a week until I had to do something about it. I personally would not recommend to anybody❗️😔😭
Vanessa K.
This product helps with my oily skin, it applies like a cream and absorbes quickly. It does feel heavy but it makes my face smooth and my foundation blends well
Priscila D.
Great product, I had no allergy to it. A wonderful and efficient product. It fulfills what it promises and with an affordable price and that fits in its pocket.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.