BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Zaineb A.
I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would. It was pretty drying. And considering the foundation you're supposed to use with it is already matte, that wasn't a good thing.
nata z.
I bought it for myself but ended up giving it away to my friend. It is in fact, very matte. Too matte for me to be honest. When I used it i looked like i was dead. So I guess it does not work with dry skin. My friend with oily skin on the other hand was very happy with it.
Olivia W.
Sydney
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer didn't really do anything to my foundation; as the day progressed my foundation wore off. It was affordable but not worth it. Rimmel also tests their products on animals. Not buying from them ever again.
Abbie A.
England
I love the feel of this on my skin and definitely sorts out my shiny nose and forehead. Works really well and hold my makeup, only minor issue is that it doesn't hold up well in humid weather.
Emily D.
Kingaroy
I live this drug store primer, it leaves a beautiful base for your foundation and I find it fills my pores. For me it helps my foundation glide on easy and blend beautifully. Definitely recommend for mixed skin types even though it's recommended for oily skin. 😍
safiya A.
This product made my skin feel stinging. Also, this product is suitable for noraml skin however if you have dry or combo skin this might not work for you in my opinion.
Seanagh M.
Tried this and it was OK at the start. But as I kept using it it kind of changed. My makeup didn't stay on as nice. I don't think I would use it again but the was a great drugstore product
Paige T.
So cheap and gives the best matte finish than any other drugstore primer i've tried. The texture isn't too silicone like so doesn't leave your skin feeling too slimy and yuck. Just wish the product was a bigger size!
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I think this primer is a good base for makeup, but I don't think it keeps me matte all day, nor does it fill in pores or blur fine lines. It does make my skin smooth and therefore facilitates makeup application.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This is the best piece of makeup in my arsenal. I can't even explain how amazing it is. It is the perfect base for foundation and is super affordable. Goes great with the rimmel matte foundation and pressed powder.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.