BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
Laurie E.
S59aj
I find this product quite drying for my skin type so haven't repurchased this one in particular, I have combination skin and it does work well at all for me but value for money I think it's great and a lot of friends of mine do use it
Chelsea N.
Welling, Kent
I wouldn't say this primer is awful nor the best. Its average. I have combination skin type so sometimes find it difficult to find a primer that really helps my skin because my skin can change from day to day. When I use this it was easy to get out of the packaging and it spreads really well. However, I did not like the feel of the product on my skin. Cannot explain it properly but other primers left my skin feeling smooth and sometimes tacky (which is good in my eyes bc makeup will stick to it) but this one did not.

Another thing is that my oily areas like my forehead, t-zone, the primer did not help at all. If anything is made my foundation break out. On the other hand, it helped keep my undereye makeup set for the day with the help of  Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder (which is also great, just saying). The other areas I did not see much of a difference from when I use it to when i don't use it. I purchased it from Superdrug in London for approx ÂŁ5.99. But everything was 3 FOR 2 offer so I got other products along with it!
So its neither good good or bad
alejandra a.
lima
When i used it , i like the product but it could be better !!
I asume that everybody knows the type of brand that it is , its good and very i always feel very comfortable
Karis H.
This was the first primer I had ever used, I have a oily skin type and it didn't achieve what I was looking for. It did leave my skin looking very matte however it wasn't long lasting. After I used the product I didn't buy again.
My favourite primer ever!! Allows my skin to breath, doesn't clog up my paws, makes my make up look absolutely flawless without the horrible candy affect!! And best of all it's matte!! Works so well would highly recommend it!!
Darya A.
I don’t ever reach for this primer because it’s very greasy and makes my skin feel oily before I put on foundation. I don’t notice a difference in my pores or the duration of my makeup. I would not purchase this product again:(
Rebecca C.
I don't like that it's a white paste but once I put my foundation on it you can't tell. I love this it's such a good product for the cost I'll never go back to sephora primers ! Keeps me matte for a while and it's drug store price range !
Natasja M.
When I used this for the first time I was impressed because it really left my skin so soft. I did feel like I ran out of it very fast I don't know if that is my fault or not. But I havn't bought it again.
Megan M.
This does a really good job of taking away any shine and making your skin so soft! It's quite a thick cream but it goes on so well and I've found myself wearing this alone if I'm not wearing makeup that day. Would buy again
Beth C.
This is a good product and does make your skin matte but I tend to go for a more dewy look these days so wouldn't buy it now. It blends nicely and keeps make up in place for a few hours. However not good for a night out make up as it doesn't keep make up on.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.