BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Absolutely love this affordable primer. A coworker of mine that also has a passion for makeup suggested this to me as my makeup get so oily thru out the day (just like she's had problems with as well). So I went to Walmart and bought it just to try it out. I have fallen in love with this primer. Seriously helps keep my makeup looking matte and almost as fresh as when I put it in. I usually buy high end primers/products, but this affordable baby is amazing!!!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm always looking for a good drugstore primer, and after trying this one from Rimmel, I'm pretty impressed!

The consistency of this primer is similar to a thick lotion, and it glides on the skin easily. I find it does minimize the appearance of pores, but my pores aren't very large to begin with. I use liquid foundation, which applies beautifully atop this primer. I'm an oily girl, and I found this primer did keep me matte for about 4-5 hours before I had to blot.

It's not the best primer I've ever tried, but I do think it's a great drugstore option if you're looking for something reliable!
Reyna Z.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
So I came across this primer on YouTube while looking for make up for oily skin since my T-zone is oily grrr. Anyways I purchased it and I must say it does help my skin to not oil up so my make up stays on longer. When I forget to use it my make up is all over the place. So for now this is my go to primer and not bad for the price;)
Brittany R.
I bought this primer because I love the foundation and powder from the stay matte collection but the primer didn't really work well with the matching fountain. I love the way it felt, price is affordable and a little goes a long way. All good things but I don't feel like it lasted long at all or made my oily areas any better. If you're going to try this out definitely try it with other foundations because I found better results that way instead of using it with the stay matte foundation.
*gonna revisit this primer because my skincare routine is better now.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
This is a great primer if you are looking for a water-based primer! I usually use a water-based BB cream and/or foundation, so I can't use the more popular silicone-based primers or my makeup will not blend correctly on my face. This is my go-to drugstore brand primer. It doesn't have much of a scent and goes on smoothly. It helps my makeup go on smoothly and last most of the day with few touch-ups.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I don't know why I haven't re-purchased this primer yet because it's been one of the top performing mattefying primers I've ever used. It really worked well with my skin and the rest of my make up products. I have oily skin, and while it's pretty well controlled with my skin care routine, my oils will still come out to play throughout the day. Especially when I have make up on. But this stuff has kept me shine free and my oils under control!
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
For a drugstore primer this is amazing, specially considering that it works just as well as a higher end primer, keeps me matte longer, and I have super oily skin, also I've noticed that my concealer stays in place better with this primer. A couple oil blotting paper sheets and I'm good all day! Formula is white and lightweight and it disappears when applied
t s.
Absolutely works! I took a chance at trying this and it was a good investment. It has a vaseline lotion consistency and you don’t need a lot, let it dry, and it took away my large pores, oil, and shine in my t-zone for a soft finish. The only reason why I can’t give this five stars is because it was so hard to wash off my face and it felt like grease from chicken fat. After washing it off it made my face really soft. I’m prefer to wear this alone without foundation Definitely recommend if you’re looking for an affordable primer and have sensitive skin.
sam s.
Grimes, IA

This stuff sucks! My skin looked way better when not wearing primer as opposed to wearing this. I have combination skin; it's dry on my cheeks, slightly oily on my t-zone, and normal everywhere else. It made my face shiny within an hour, which doesn't happen when I'm not wearing primer. It also made my foundation sink into my pores and not last nearly as long. I will definitely not repurchase.
Hanna M.
I was looking for reasonably priced efficient primers forever, and one day in the drug store I saw this on sale for less than $2. I made a spontaneous buy, and I am so happy I did. This primer works wonders for my skin. I have large pores so foundation looks unnatural on my skin typically but with this primer it really softens my pores and skin and holds my foundation on all day looking great. I couldn't be happier with this product and it has lasted so long I'm still on my first bottle after about 6 months of every day use.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.