BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Kla B.
Mont-royal, Quebec
No No No! this product left my skin so matte that it became to dry! and my makeup looked horrible..i thought this product would smooth my skin out make my makeup look somewhat seamless . NOPE.. it cracked my makeup! not cute! it broke me out as well! regret purchasing that!
Nicole H.
Wow, I'm seriously amazed at how great this primer is! It works better than primers I've paid over $50 for at Sephora! It shrinks my pores and provides a super smooth palette to apply my foundation. I struggle with mid-day oily-ness on my nose, chin and forehead and this helps a lot and keeps my makeup looking fresher longer than any other primer I've tried. Two thumbs up!
Sabiha I.
I never thought a primer would make this much of a difference to my makeup, but my makeup is incomplete without this! I have been a makeup wearer for years, and for me this is a holy grail! Because the product is so thick (but not thick feeling on the skin trust me!) it makes me feels like I don't need to apply much more concealer or foundation on top because the texture is just right! My concealer, cargo all in one and this together, my makeup doesn't budge all day. Enjoy this product of you purchase it! :)
Lavender N.
This primer is good at keeping your makeup all day but not at making your skin look smooth and flawless and thats why im not a fan of it since what i look for in a primer is one that gives your skin a flawless poreless finish and it does not blend nicely as well! Pass on this oneğŸ‘ŽğŸ»
Geena C.
It is a very think formula. It works well for my oily areas around my T-zone, however i would use a lighter, more hydrating primer for the rest of my face. Overall it works well but i think there are better options out there. For the price I would buy again.
Ifana devi M.
Wonosobo, Central Java, Indonesia
I have tried this primer a fiew times, and although it gets the job done relatively well. It has a thicker, lotion-like texture of which I'm not a huge fan, but it keeps my skin looking matte throughout the day. As far as holding my makeup in place, it was just ok. It faded through the t-zone quite a bit.
Jada G.
Winnipeg
I've gone through this product twice. I have combination skin but when wearing makeup my skin gets really oily. This product really helps control the oil so I don't have to worry about looking shiny. Though there are sometimes when I need to touch up my makeup during the day depending on the weather.
Rosana B.
This primer is awesome. I have really really oily skin and any other primer wasn't good enough for my skin. I bought it in drugstore.com and the price is great. I recommend it to all who have really oily skin and other products does not fit their skin.
Gerda R.
Very nice low price primer! It definitely covers up my pores and makes my face smooth for better foundation aplication. And when I use it together with rimmel stay matte foundation it actually controls my very oily face and keeps it from getting shine
Selena A.
Madison, FL
I used this primer in the cooler months and it works great on my oily skin without making it to dry it works especially well with oil free makeup. It didn't work so well for me during the summer months however it felt heavy and did not control my oil
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.