BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Sophie P.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Good drugstore primer, applies easily and smoothly. Leaves a slightly matte finish. There's no SPF in the product. The packaging is nice however gets very dirty very easy. I would buy this again.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
I have extremely oily skin on my t-zone, cheeks and around my nose. When I discovered this online, I was surprised to see all the raving reviews about this product. I purchased it on sale and I absolutely love this! I might even go as far as to say that this primer is my holy grail! I can instantly see the results the second I apply it on my face. It feels matte and looks matte and it helps my foundation stay on much longer. It stays matte for up to 6 hours for me personally, but maybe that's just because I have super oily skin. I even use this on days I don't even wear foundation, just because it keeps me so matte! It's very inexpensive and I will 100% be purchasing again!
Maria José T.
Caracas
El mejor primer que he probado. Minimiza los poros, disimula el acné, da un efecto de rostro sin imperfecciones. Además se absorbe muy rápido. Perfecto para un maquillaje de larha duración.
Nicole M.
Orlando
Worse face primer ever. After 1 hour of applying all my makeup and setting spray, it was all melted off and sticky. It made my face look horrible and greasy and ended up making me take it all off.
Samantha B.
This primer works really well and isn’t expensive at all! It lasts long and doesn’t have an scent to it which is a bonus! It is easy to apply and makes foundation go on a lot smoother!
Rabbia K.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
This is one of the first primers I have tried and so far it's not too bad. For a cheap daily primer it does a good job.
My face is normal but get an oily T zone and I hate my pores on/around my nose so this helps heaps.
The packaging is a good size and easy to use. You don't need to apply much as a little goes a long way, the primer is white and a pea size amount is perfect.
I found it helps keeps my face from becoming too shiny, I used it on its own sometimes & under foundation and helps from a good base.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I've been using this primer for a few weeks now and I really like it. I didn't expect much from a drugstore primer because I've been using brands like Smashbox and Pür lately to prime, but they weren't doing a good job at keeping my face all together throughout the day. I've developed oily skin this year and I've been having a hard time keeping my makeup on all day. It's really good at keeping everything on if you have oily or combo skin. It's a different kind of texture than a normal primer. Comes out white and thick but it applies clear. Altogether I would definitely recommend.
louisa g.
I don't have such a broad opinion on this product because i can't say very bad nor good things about primer because it isn't that special. But it apply's good to the skin and it smells pretty nice.
Aleksandra P.
I like this product. It is easy to use, good for everyday makeup. Leaves my skin smooth. No breakout while using it. My skin looks matt a little longer. Mat is not flat, unnatural.
Aileen H.
Not the best and not the worse it's a good cheap primer if you've not got a large amount of money to spend on one it dose the job but could recommend better ones that are on the high end market
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.